Remember to save your game in the cloud...

navidramhormuzi

Remember to save your save file to the PS plus cloud, otherwise you'll end up like me. I had completed all the scrap crew challenges, before taking a pause from the game, and then all of a sudden when turning on my PS4 a morning it went into safe mode. I couldn't do anything else than factory reset it, and hope that it was saved to the cloud, which it wasn't. The only thing that was saved on my cloud was a mad max save from 2018, which I hadn't played on. So, to the ones of you that only have completed the scrap crew challenges, and only have stored the game locally, then I advise you to store it in the ps plus cloud. 

Edited by navidramhormuzi
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, HuntingFever said:

This is why you should always do double manual backups to both the Cloud and a USB drive at the end of every session so if things go tits up, you have a good chance of being able to recover from it. Don't rely on the auto-upload, else you're leaving yourself open to a world of hurt.

Golden advice^

Just now, gazdavis11 said:

I also made use of the 10 save slots, each time i finished I saved in the next save slot just in case I accidentally died when collecting the scrap to minimise any time I'd lose.  Fortunately I didn't have any issues.

So did I when I played the game, but then it all corrupted and the saves were manual...