shai_sr12345

How hard & similar this game to The Witness

6 posts in this topic

Is this game is as hard & challenging as the game The Witness.

The game have 20% off for plus owners & did complete the The Witness that Sony gives for the plus members and i very much enjoyed the game & its one of my top 10 favorites games of all times.

53 minutes ago, shai_sr12345 said:

Is this game is as hard & challenging as the game The Witness.

The game have 20% off for plus owners & did complete the The Witness that Sony gives for the plus members and i very much enjoyed the game & its one of my top 10 favorites games of all times.

I haven't played it, but it's a 1/10 with a guide. Takes 30-40 minutes to plat.

Honestly speaking it's an easy plat even without a guide. The first 4 worlds are all you need to beat to get it.

The game does carry on after that however, So far its a very simple puzzle game with an aesthetic similar to the witness.

I haven't encountered any difficult puzzles yet, but i also haven't fully beaten the game (which i doubt a lot of people will do because the way the plat is given)

16 hours ago, DedNeka said:

Honestly speaking it's an easy plat even without a guide. The first 4 worlds are all you need to beat to get it.

The game does carry on after that however, So far its a very simple puzzle game with an aesthetic similar to the witness.

I haven't encountered any difficult puzzles yet, but i also haven't fully beaten the game (which i doubt a lot of people will do because the way the plat is given)

I think it's still with the ps plus price cut, I need to check it out first.

If it does I will probably get it.

On 1/21/2021 at 9:21 PM, shai_sr12345 said:

I think it's still with the ps plus price cut, I need to check it out first.

If it does I will probably get it.

After beating it fully it's really nothing special,  There's not much depth to the puzzles really and there's only about 4-5 types if i recall all which are very simple. Hope this helps

18 hours ago, DedNeka said:

After beating it fully it's really nothing special,  There's not much depth to the puzzles really and there's only about 4-5 types if i recall all which are very simple. Hope this helps

Thank you. I was remembering that I have more games in the backlog to complete so I am will buy this game in another time.