Neocarleen

[NA] Games Under $20 Sale | Ends 2/4

51 posts in this topic

Nice one Neo! Are you taking the info from ps5storefront now?

FYI it looks like it’s about 1/3rd of the price if you buy the suicide guys separate rather then the bundle

Another underwhelming sale. It's been like that for I don't how many months now.

They put the single ("naked") and the complete version of the game on sale, but leave the DLCs/season passes at the normal price. A nice "screw you" for those of us who like to collect physical disks.

Plus, 70+% of the games were on previous sales, too.

Have you ever thought about how many months have passed without a single Flash Sale now?

Man, Sony is really something else.

I think I may finally jump on Breakpoint, tough to be 85% off. 

Omg, Code Veronica on sale, Nice.

@lil_nicky423 Breakpoint was cool, was another ubisoft stealth/shooter game. Not very original, but still was a fun time for the first few hours.

I was lucky enough to get a VR headset for Christmas and I was waiting for The Inpatient and Rush of Blood to go on sale, nice. 

Looks like some decent deals actually. $12 seems really cheap for Wolfenstein 2, and some deals like Just Cause 3 XXL and Dishonoured: Definitive Edition for $6 will probably be too good for me to pass up.

I’m also interested in The Council, had anyone played it? I’m a big fan of those episodic and/or narrative based games, and love anything with a little political or court intrigue, and this game appears to tick all those boxes. 

Skyrim VR for me, I have been waiting for it to go on sale again.

I've had passing interest in playing Mirror's Edge, but silly me, I didn't know it was a first person game!  Watched a couple of YT videos and was surprised.

5 hours ago, dieselmanchild said:

Looks like some decent deals actually. $12 seems really cheap for Wolfenstein 2, and some deals like Just Cause 3 XXL and Dishonoured: Definitive Edition for $6 will probably be too good for me to pass up.

I’m also interested in The Council, had anyone played it? I’m a big fan of those episodic and/or narrative based games, and love anything with a little political or court intrigue, and this game appears to tick all those boxes. 

It's a pretty good mystery type game with rpg aspects and a lot of intrigue. Not a bad platinum to get if you go for it either. It's been a while but I remember the ending being interesting.

Dandara's pretty good if you like Metroidvanias.

57 minutes ago, Ilzaki said:

Dandara's FUCKING BRILLIANT if you like Metroidvanias.

^Corrected :) 

12 hours ago, dieselmanchild said:

I really enjoyed it! Nice intrigue, great voice acting, rather unique story. As you said, all the boxes you mention are ticked!

I grabbed Funtime (and tried it - looks like a fun twin-stick, though the screen gets very cluttered very fast), Deleveled, Shing!, Atomicrops, and OhShape.

Ghost Recon is cheap, but the reviews are pretty dismal. Is it that bad?

Edited by visighost

Just bought the Persona games this morning. Got two new games, and it was well within my budget. 

Grabbed LEGO Harry Potter Collection and thinking if I should get The Council.

15 minutes ago, ReoJee said:

Grabbed LEGO Harry Potter Collection and thinking if I should get The Council.

Same here. It's a good deal.

2 hours ago, visighost said:

Ghost Recon is cheap, but the reviews are pretty dismal. Is it that bad?

Ghost recon is a fun shooter game for the first few hours, but after a while it gets pretty boring and repetitive. On ps4 there are a few lag spikes and frame issues. I bought the game for $4 on amazon and it was worth if for me but I would only recommend the game if you like gameplay like- go to waypoint, shoot enemies, next waypoint. The story was also pretty bland. Up to you of course, but it definitely wasn't the worse experience, but wasn't good either.

A Knight's Quest is cheap. How hard is it to platinum? And how long? :hmm:

31 minutes ago, zizimonster said:

A Knight's Quest is cheap. How hard is it to platinum? And how long? :hmm:

It's not that long (20-25 hours i think?) and fairly fun...although there is a ton of back tracking in this game...Plat is fairly easy I'd say 2.5/10...the game map let's you know how many of each collectible is in the area...and the slime collectibles hum a song when you are close....the only real hard trophy is Thanks a Bunch and that's because not all of the keys are listed on the map...there are a few (3 i think?) hidden areas that have them...but still a fun game...

Edited by sword_of_omens

16 hours ago, dieselmanchild said:

I don't know about "The Council", as I haven't played it yet. But I'd like to recommend you "The Sexy Brutale". I believe this game checks all the things you said in your post.

Cheers.

Another disappointing sale for me, because I've either already got the good games or am not interested in what's there :(.

Thinking of getting Yakuza 0 and Shiness the lightning kingdom . 8$ only for both