[NA] Games Under $20 Sale | Ends 2/4

Neocarleen

Looks like some decent deals actually. $12 seems really cheap for Wolfenstein 2, and some deals like Just Cause 3 XXL and Dishonoured: Definitive Edition for $6 will probably be too good for me to pass up.

I’m also interested in The Council, had anyone played it? I’m a big fan of those episodic and/or narrative based games, and love anything with a little political or court intrigue, and this game appears to tick all those boxes. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, dieselmanchild said:

Looks like some decent deals actually. $12 seems really cheap for Wolfenstein 2, and some deals like Just Cause 3 XXL and Dishonoured: Definitive Edition for $6 will probably be too good for me to pass up.

I’m also interested in The Council, had anyone played it? I’m a big fan of those episodic and/or narrative based games, and love anything with a little political or court intrigue, and this game appears to tick all those boxes. 

It's a pretty good mystery type game with rpg aspects and a lot of intrigue. Not a bad platinum to get if you go for it either. It's been a while but I remember the ending being interesting.

12 hours ago, dieselmanchild said:

I really enjoyed it! Nice intrigue, great voice acting, rather unique story. As you said, all the boxes you mention are ticked!

I grabbed Funtime (and tried it - looks like a fun twin-stick, though the screen gets very cluttered very fast), Deleveled, Shing!, Atomicrops, and OhShape.

Ghost Recon is cheap, but the reviews are pretty dismal. Is it that bad?

Edited by visighost

2 hours ago, visighost said:

Ghost Recon is cheap, but the reviews are pretty dismal. Is it that bad?

Ghost recon is a fun shooter game for the first few hours, but after a while it gets pretty boring and repetitive. On ps4 there are a few lag spikes and frame issues. I bought the game for $4 on amazon and it was worth if for me but I would only recommend the game if you like gameplay like- go to waypoint, shoot enemies, next waypoint. The story was also pretty bland. Up to you of course, but it definitely wasn't the worse experience, but wasn't good either.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, zizimonster said:

A Knight's Quest is cheap. How hard is it to platinum? And how long? :hmm:

It's not that long (20-25 hours i think?) and fairly fun...although there is a ton of back tracking in this game...Plat is fairly easy I'd say 2.5/10...the game map let's you know how many of each collectible is in the area...and the slime collectibles hum a song when you are close....the only real hard trophy is Thanks a Bunch and that's because not all of the keys are listed on the map...there are a few (3 i think?) hidden areas that have them...but still a fun game...

Edited by sword_of_omens

3 hours ago, talespagni said:

I don't know about "The Council", as I haven't played it yet. But I'd like to recommend you "The Sexy Brutale". I believe this game checks all the things you said in your post.

Cheers.

I’ve never heard anything about this game, so thank you for the suggestion! I’m always on the hunt for interesting games. I’ll do some research on it today and see if it looks like something I’d want to play. ?