[NA] Games Under $20 Sale | Ends 2/4

Neocarleen

i'll have to think about my gaming purchases next 2 weeks, not many 10$ games to grab that i know i can complete based on skill/console availablility. worse case is grabbing 20$ ones only as a last resort:

Narcos: Rise Of The Cartels (ps4)
Forgotten Anne (ps4)

Manual Samuel (ps4)

Memory Lane (ps4) Toss in with money remaining

Edited by kingdrake2

On 1/19/2021 at 4:28 PM, dieselmanchild said:

Looks like some decent deals actually. $12 seems really cheap for Wolfenstein 2, and some deals like Just Cause 3 XXL and Dishonoured: Definitive Edition for $6 will probably be too good for me to pass up.

Just Cause 3 is much of the same you did in Just Cause 4. There are some pretty difficult challenges, notably the wingsuit challenges as they had me stumped for a while. 

A bit more difficult than its sequel.

13 hours ago, sword_of_omens said:

It's not that long (20-25 hours i think?) and fairly fun...although there is a ton of back tracking in this game...Plat is fairly easy I'd say 2.5/10...the game map let's you know how many of each collectible is in the area...and the slime collectibles hum a song when you are close....the only real hard trophy is Thanks a Bunch and that's because not all of the keys are listed on the map...there are a few (3 i think?) hidden areas that have them...but still a fun game...

Thank you. But, any missable trophy? :)

8 hours ago, IntroPhenom said:

This one caught my eye as well.  Couldn't find a trophy guide so to speak, but there is a 100% series that random interneters said was useful:

Thank you, but I can't stand to play a 25-hour plat with a video walkthru. It's tiring. :lol:

On 1/20/2021 at 7:28 AM, dieselmanchild said:

Looks like some decent deals actually. $12 seems really cheap for Wolfenstein 2, and some deals like Just Cause 3 XXL and Dishonoured: Definitive Edition for $6 will probably be too good for me to pass up.

I’m also interested in The Council, had anyone played it? I’m a big fan of those episodic and/or narrative based games, and love anything with a little political or court intrigue, and this game appears to tick all those boxes. 

FYI, The New Colossus is "free" with PlayStation Now if you're subscribing.

9 hours ago, DarthPunisher said:

Can anyone tell me if the Resident Evil Revelations games have couch co-op or not?

As much as I'm aware, couch/local coop applies only for Revelations 2. But I'm not so sure. :hmm:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Spaz said:

Just Cause 3 is much of the same you did in Just Cause 4. There are some pretty difficult challenges, notably the wingsuit challenges as they had me stumped for a while. 

A bit more difficult than its sequel.

Yeah I’ve heard it’s more difficult and at least twice as long, but it seems the general consensus is that it’s also a better game. I enjoyed JC4 enough that I would definitely play JC3 in the future, and for $6 it’s hard to pass up.

On 1/21/2021 at 1:15 AM, dieselmanchild said:

Yeah I’ve heard it’s more difficult and at least twice as long,

but it seems the general consensus is that it’s also a better game. I enjoyed JC4 enough that I would definitely play JC3 in the future, and for $6 it’s hard to pass up.

JC3 is harder challenge wise, but JC4 has harder to find collectibles.

General consensus also seems to says JC2 is the best JC game. I won't fully oppose that, but GC isn't always reliable. JC4 may be apparently inferior in some areas of presentation, but it's at least better in more important areas of the game's genre, like the shooting, driving, and heat system, has a better openworld, better A.I, and physics either on par or better than its predecessor (better to me from what I noticed thus far, especially since more debris stay around longer). JC3 can also be more repetitive because of how much systems are tied to liberating.

Edited by EcoShifter

10 hours ago, zizimonster said:

Thank you. But, any missable trophy? :)

No there are no missable trophies....pretty sure it resets you to just before the final battle if you continue after you beat the game...i know i did my collectibles cleanup after i beat the game...definitely worth playing for $5 and easily doable without a guide...in fact i couldn't find any when i was playing it (i was looking for one because of the Keys collectible where it stated i had all keys, but trophy would not pop)...as previously stated, that was the only really difficult trophy because it basically looks like all keys were collected when they are not ....however, i did clear up where the hidden ones were in the forum if you need help...

Edited by sword_of_omens

On 21/1/2021 at 8:55 AM, Peneuvista said:

Will Origins or Odyssey get under 20€ in their complete editions at some point?

Probably yes but after a long while, however I don't think their Gold editions will ever be on sale for less than $14.99 considering that's the cheapest Black Flag Gold Edition (a 7 year old game) has been on sale.

17 hours ago, Deceptrox said:

Probably yes but after a long while, however I don't think their Gold editions will ever be on sale for less than $14.99 considering that's the cheapest Black Flag Gold Edition (a 7 year old game) has been on sale.

It has been three years for Origins now, well, a bit more. Metro Exodus was for 20€ at the latest sales in its Gold edition. I think I will have to be patient. Thanks for the Black Flag info.

1 hour ago, Peneuvista said:

It has been three years for Origins now, well, a bit more. Metro Exodus was for 20€ at the latest sales in its Gold edition. I think I will have to be patient. Thanks for the Black Flag info.

I did not look up Euros but the Gold editions of Origins and Odyssey have both been on sale for $19.99:

https://psprices.com/region-us/game/1381492/assassin-s-creed-origins-gold-edition

Good site.  You can check there for your region.

On 1/21/2021 at 8:55 AM, Peneuvista said:

Will Origins or Odyssey get under 20€ in their complete editions at some point?

Can't say, but thirty for the Ultimate Edition is a good deal, in my opinion.  I picked up Odyssey recently, and the deal comes with three full games (Odyssey, III, Liberation) and all of the DLC for Odyssey.  (You probably already knew that.)  That's a lot of content for thirty bucks/quid.

Edited by IntroPhenom

2 hours ago, djb5f said:

I did not look up Euros but the Gold editions of Origins and Odyssey have both been on sale for $19.99:

https://psprices.com/region-us/game/1381492/assassin-s-creed-origins-gold-edition

Good site.  You can check there for your region.

Unfortunately, Gold is not Ultimate, you dont get all the DLCs by buying it. Thanks for the link, will check other games.

2 hours ago, IntroPhenom said:

Can't say, but thirty for the Ultimate Edition is a good deal, in my opinion.  I picked up Odyssey recently, and the deal comes with three full games (Odyssey, III, Liberation) and all of the DLC for Odyssey.  (You probably already knew that.)  That's a lot of content for thirty bucks/quid.

Yes, you are right, it is a good price, but our personal budget can vary a lot. In fact, I have Liberation and III for PS3.

19 hours ago, Peneuvista said:

Unfortunately, Gold is not Ultimate, you dont get all the DLCs by buying it. Thanks for the link, will check other games.

If you are just aiming at the trophies, with both Gold Editions you will be able to earn all trophies (base game and DLC) for Origins and Odyssey.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Deceptrox said:

If you are just aiming at the trophies, with both Gold Editions you will be able to earn all trophies (base game and DLC) for Origins and Odyssey.

Are you sure? If that is the case, really good news. I will check the store descriptions for that editions.

43 minutes ago, Peneuvista said:

Are you sure? If that is the case, really good news. I will check the store descriptions for that editions.

Yes, each Gold Edition gives you access to its respective season pass. 

Go ahead and make sure.

Edited by Deceptrox
  • Like 1