[EU] Games Under €20 Sale | Ends 3/2

Neocarleen

6 minutes ago, bpmotard said:

They have been doing this for a while now, there's usually a new sale every two weeks, and each sale lasts two weeks.

Well, thanks to a certain pandemic haunting the whole world most people are spending their days at home and gaming has increased by a lot over the last decade so no wonder Sony's putting out all these sales. Not that I'm complaining, I'm pretty happy even though it's mostly the same games in an endless loop ?

Personally, I think I will go for the Yakuza games and the SAO games. The prices for these games are amazing

Edited by jenny_232

6 hours ago, colia100 said:

You would think with the ps5 out, the prices would go down a tad, but i guess that's just wishful thinking, pretty much the same as the last 5 years... what was i thinking :facepalm:

Not sure I would call the PS5 being "out" yet....still difficult to obtain one.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, punkshepherd said:

Im trying to hold off buying games at the minute because of a big backlog and saving for real world purchases

Same here... I have about 80 unstarted games currently in my backlog, plus a number of work-in-progress games, and have tried to refrain from buying any at all until I can clear at least 15 of those games.

Nothing in this sale is really crying out to me, so I can save some money this month. :D