Does the Digital Pro Edition include all 4 DLC packs?

The description on the Playstation Store says that the Digital Pro Edition includes the Season Pass which is comprised of "4 action-packed DLC Packs".

I'm guessing these are the Havoc, Ascendance, Supremacy, and Reckoning packs but I'm not seeing any information that confirms this.

Also, any reason why I would get the gold edition over the Digital Pro edition?

Thanks

1 hour ago, TheIrishBrit said:

The description on the Playstation Store says that the Digital Pro Edition includes the Season Pass which is comprised of "4 action-packed DLC Packs".

I'm guessing these are the Havoc, Ascendance, Supremacy, and Reckoning packs but I'm not seeing any information that confirms this.

Also, any reason why I would get the gold edition over the Digital Pro edition?

Thanks

The Gold edition comes with the base game and 1 DLC map. The Digital Pro Edition comes with the base game and all 4 DLC maps (season pass included). Hope that clarifies this for you.

7 hours ago, GUDGER666 said:

If you have to have digital it would be cheaper to buy the season pass then the gold edition. You also get access to it all on PS3 as well. 

I still need to finish getting 100% on AW on PS3 so this is the best way for me to get a cheaper season pass rather than buying the expensive PS3 version, i'll just wait for the ps4 version season pass to go on sale.

Edited by FreshFromThaDeli

• 7 months later...