Winter Solstice Trophy still available?

I can say for certain that the first trophy of those 3 popped for me in November, then i just popped the 3rd and final one last month! So as best as I can tell, they should still be available unless something changed since then. You may have already noticed this, but mystery boxes count towards the "Happy Holidays" trophy in that group.

Edited by Joe Dubz

On 1/21/2021 at 11:56 AM, GeneSaw said:

The trophy is currently bugged at least on ps5 so I would assume it's on ps4 also. I've had the trophy tracker stuck at 15/30 since christmas even though I've for certain got (and fully depleted) the item from the basement over 30 times since then.

14 hours ago, DiffuseManatee2 said:

I did doubt that I hadn't already managed this but at least I don't have to keep bashing my head against the wall for the time being! Very odd as it must only affect a certain few people :/

In just this past week alone, on PS4 close to 20 people have popped the Happy Holidays trophy. Milk 'n' Cookies & Holiday Get-Together have about 5 achievers each in the last week. If anything is bugged, this is solely a PS5 issue it would appear ?

With that being said, since I started playing a few months ago I've gathered that on occasion, new updates will sometimes tend to glitch old trophies for one reason or another. They are usually pretty quick to fix this in my experience. 

• Like 1

Everything having to do with basement tracking is currently bugged. Be it rift challenges, achievements, or trophies. 

The game is only saving stats if you do it on Midwitch or Dead Dog Saloon. Same goes for the 25 basement hooks trophy. 

8 hours ago, Hemiak said:

Everything having to do with basement tracking is currently bugged. Be it rift challenges, achievements, or trophies. 

The game is only saving stats if you do it on Midwitch or Dead Dog Saloon. Same goes for the 25 basement hooks trophy. 

That's fun :/ cheers for letting us know! I thought I'd got that 25 hooks in the basement too! damnit!