RealBlueHood

Too powerful - is it obtainable?

9 posts in this topic

Hey all, so I just decided to finally finish this game. Got the platinum today after a few hours, but noticed two new trophies had appeared. I quickly got the bear one with a guide, but I honestly have no idea about this other trophy. You need five power ups on you at the same time, but as far as I know, you only get access to two powerups, three if you have access to the Stunt DLC (Boxing gloves). 

Does anyone have any insight on this?

Laser barrage gets you ko helmet, get wingsuit from the event at windy butte, there's a hide and seek teddy bear event in cheek's crest that gets you a pool float you can get on the dock at hustle beach. The boxing gloves and boots are both on stunt island. The gloves are in a red barn like building and the boots are on top of the volcano.

Edited by MACHONACHO44556

10 hours ago, MACHONACHO44556 said:

Laser barrage gets you ko helmet, get wingsuit from the event at windy butte, there's a hide and seek teddy bear event that gets you a pool float you can get on the dock at hustle beach. The boxing gloves and boots can be found on the stunt island

Oh thank you! I felt like I had searched forever... I only needed that pool float then. Amazing help!

28 minutes ago, blondieFost85 said:

Where is the hide and seek event? :)

It's in cheeks crest

12 minutes ago, MACHONACHO44556 said:

It's in cheeks crest

It doesn't seem to be spawning for me :(

1 hour ago, blondieFost85 said:

It doesn't seem to be spawning for me :(

You might need the Dress Code DLC to actually get the powerup. That's how I got it.

You need the Stunt DLC and Dress Up DLC to get all power-ups. 
I have both so if someone needs the Too Powerful trophy, just message me and I can help.