How to delete hacked trophies?

ssj4-kadir

Hey guys... So i have a problem with hacked ps3 trophies... 

My idiotic brother hacked 7 ps3 platinum trophies on my account, where i legitimately got 159 platinums in. Now my account is ruined with those hacked platinums and my motivation to collecting trophies got down to zero... 

So my question is: is there any possibility to delete the hacked trophies from my account?

Appreciate any help

17 minutes ago, ssj4-kadir said:

My idiotic brother hacked 7 ps3 platinum trophies on my account, where i legitimately got 159 platinums in. Now my account is ruined with those hacked platinums and my motivation to collecting trophies got down to zero... 

So my question is: is there any possibility to delete the hacked trophies from my account?

Appreciate any help

Sony could technically do it from PSN server end but they won't. Only thing you can do is hide them and hopefully no one flags them...

• Like 1

If you don't care about leader boards and other people's opinions then you're fine. Trophy hunt for yourself not others. Hiding, like others have said, can fix the problem from another's perspective. However, those hacked trophies will still show up when you view your profile on your system. It's kinda dumb how hiding trophies don't even hide them from yourself. Have fun having an H on your profile here or starting over.

Your question has already been answered, but for future reference, do this: https://youtu.be/_O6UrE3Bllc

Then you won't have to worry about unauthorized access to your account.  Just don't use easily guessable 4-digit codes, especially since your brother was the one who used your account last time.  I'm sure he knows or can easily find out things like your birthdate or last 4 of your social, etc... (those are two of the most common 4 digit passwords people use for PINs).

I mean i can't prove you guys who actually hacked it, but i have literally no reason to lie about such things lmao. 

28 minutes ago, gruffiiti said:

Man... if only I had a dollar for every time someones brother or cousin... <_<

45 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Man... if only I had a dollar for every

5 minutes ago, ssj4-kadir said:

Man... if only I had a dollar for every time someones brother or cousin... <_<

someones brother or cousin... <_<

45 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Lol my edited message is a desaster, sry for that.

10 minutes ago, Matto_lsi said:

Your question has already been answered, but for future reference, do this: https://youtu.be/_O6UrE3Bllc

Then you won't have to worry about unauthorized access to your account.  Just don't use easily guessable 4-digit codes, especially since your brother was the one who used your account last time.  I'm sure he knows or can easily find out things like your birthdate or last 4 of your social, etc... (those are two of the most common 4 digit passwords people use for PINs).

I mean thanks for that, but i already knew that and this doesn't solve my problem tho

• 11 months later...

If you were truly affected, you'd have considered yourself still as a legimate gamer by heart and continue trophy hunting but by the looks of it you quit completely which supports that you infact were never a legitimate gamer. 

Edited by Xionzenn

On 19/01/2021 at 6:46 PM, ssj4-kadir said:

Appreciate any help

Unfortunately no you are stuck with those trophies now so if you really can't have them you'll need to create a new account