All Endings... question.

skinner49

You'll need to have all possible characters that can die to die. So another playthrough, at least starting at homeless is required. Once you finish your first playthrough to get the Saved All trophy & options, starting a new game or starting from homeless with a new save will count towards getting more endings and will not ruin anything for you, trophy wise. Just make sure to start with Save on.

I am personally working on this trophy and a few others right now. All Endings, Uncontrollable, In Love With Ryan, A Better World & Together Till the End.

Edited by blankmar

No but to get the all saved or all killed endings you do have to at least start over from Homeless or wherever the last person not saved or not killed is.

that's what I meant its just someone wanted to start a whole new game to get all endings. I was referring to that first comment. but yeah I agree with you from the homeless to the end

As we are talking about "all Endings"

is it really necessary to let everybody survive to trigger the 4 Endings when Jodie choose life?

Accidentally I forgot to cure the Navaro Dad and Jodies Mommy also accidentally fall asleep without waking up anymore (sry 4 that)

but I could select all 4 Endings (Zoey, Jay, Ryan, Alone) and I'm afraid that they doesnt count for the Trophy :(

As we are talking about "all Endings"

is it really necessary to let everybody survive to trigger the 4 Endings when Jodie choose life?

Accidentally I forgot to cure the Navaro Dad and Jodies Mommy also accidentally fall asleep without waking up anymore (sry 4 that)

but I could select all 4 Endings (Zoey, Jay, Ryan, Alone) and I'm afraid that they doesnt count for the Trophy :(

[spoilerS]

You need to let them leave for four different, individual endings, each having an ending with one of 4 characters. Zoey (Tuesdays baby, Walter & J[i forget his name]) Ryan, Cole(he has a little scene), Jays scene is different when you let Paul live because pauls in the background and not a ghost, as their grangran is. Alone is different because you  interact with LIVE characters differently than when the scene would play through when they're dead. The beyond scene is different too when all characters survive and when all characters are dead.

You can try and just go through it now with all killing. You can risk that it will playthrough the same. Far as I know, it is necessary to make sure they all live. I made sure they lived and got the trophy.

When you playthrough with every dead, after playing through with everyone alive, you will only need to do Beyond, Death(let jodie die) & 1 more scene out of the three remaining and the trophy should trigger.

[/spoilerS]

Edited by blankmar

I understand how to get all the endings.. But do I need to select 'Save' before each ending? So far I've done 5 but every time I've selected 'No Save'. I mean, On every other trophy where I used chapter select I've selected 'No Save' and I've still got the trophy, but now I'm worried that, before I replay to let everyone die, I need to have saved each ending... Someone please help?

Thanks!

I understand how to get all the endings.. But do I need to select 'Save' before each ending? So far I've done 5 but every time I've selected 'No Save'. I mean, On every other trophy where I used chapter select I've selected 'No Save' and I've still got the trophy, but now I'm worried that, before I replay to let everyone die, I need to have saved each ending... Someone please help?

Thanks!

I've heard you don't need to but you do need to wait till the credits are over. Completely. I followed a guide which I'm trying to find for you now, though I'm not having much luck.. I chose to have the save function on, since I had to do the ending multiple times. It'll save time because it creates a checkpoint. I got all the "Save all" endings while keeping Save on, though people have said you don't need it on. Then once I had that finished I started a new save, from scratch and played through the entire game with Save On. If I recall correctly though, for the first Save all that I needed besides the inital one I already had, I  DID NOT use Save On and I still got the trophy.

When I find the guide I'll post a new update on this thread.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

This isn't the guide I had but this site and their guides have never steered me wrong. They when viewing other endings that you should keep Save "On"

http://ps3trophies.com/forums/showwiki.php?title=PS3-Trophy-Guides:Beyond:-Two-Souls-Trophy-Guide

Edited by blankmar