HITMAN 3: Missions Problem?

uduc2late

I am super hyped for HITMAN 3 and already have played the first game but, I didnt fully purchase HITMAN 2, I have only gotten the HITMAN 2 :STARTER Pack, which includes the hitman 1 Missions but only Hawkes Bay. I do not have access to the other Missions example Miami or the additional expansions with Haven Island etc. 

This leads me to wonder if I will be able to play the HITMAN 2 Missions in HITMAN 3? Seen as I have not purchased the full game (standard or gold edition) I don't know If I will have access to the HITMAN 2 Missions? 

If anyone has any info on this Please let me know!!! I am very confused and worried for when I purchase HITMAN 3.

ADDITION: In the HITMAN 2: Starter Pack it put the full HITMAN 2 trophy list on my account, I can also earn trophies, and have, but seen as it gave me the full trophy list for getting a free sort of demo for the game, it kinda leads me to believe HITMAN 3 might give me access to HITMAN 2 as it is shown on my account. 

I guees I will have to find out when I get the game, but as I mentioned for now, anyone with some info PLEASE get back to me. I would appreciate it VERY Much. 

Also check out my account to see it gave me the full trophy list and I have earned 24 trophies as of typing this.

ACCOUNT: Uduc2late. 

Thank You! 

According to IO's site access to the earlier games levels depends on:

• - HITMAN 1 Levels: If you own all the levels of HITMAN 1 (be they individually or got them all in a pack like the version that was on Plus) then you'll have access to all the levels. IO has also said you'll have access to the missions from the GOTY edition (ex: Patient Zero) even if you only have the standard edition (a free upgrade).
  • - HITMAN 2 Levels:
    • If you have the Standard edition then you'll only have access to the levels on that version.
    • If you have the Gold edition or bought the Expansion Pass then you'll have access to all the levels of HITMAN 2.
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

I've read somewhere that hitman 3 actually won't need legacy data from part 2 to run part 2 but I can't find the article it popped up in my Google news feed earlier and I didn't click

Oh cool i will try rummage around for something like that and find more info, thanks.

2 hours ago, TugaSonic said:

According to IO's site access to the earlier games levels depends on:

• - HITMAN 1 Levels: If you own all the levels of HITMAN 1 (be they individually or got them all in a pack like the version that was on Plus) then you'll have access to all the levels. IO has also said you'll have access to the missions from the GOTY edition (ex: Patient Zero) even if you only have the standard edition (a free upgrade).
  • - HITMAN 2 Levels:
    • If you have the Standard edition then you'll only have access to the levels on that version.
    • If you have the Gold edition or bought the Expansion Pass then you'll have access to all the levels of HITMAN 2.

Hmm, this does make sense, and yes i havethe standard edition of HITMAN 1 and am able to access Patient Zero. soi guess i will have to buy hitman 2 before i do hitman 3. i could do this or just wait it out which ill probs have to do as i am not exactly gonna pay 100 euro for hitman 2 gold edition rather than hitman 3 which is brand new!!!! and only costs 70 euro??? TF sony?

Thanks for the info btw man!

11 minutes ago, uduc2late said:

What are these access packs, how much do they cost? And you buy them from hitman 3 in game?

Yes, but they are expensive.  $130 US total for both.  $30 for H1 GOTY, $100 for H2 Gold.  PSN store has them under the add on tab for Hitman 3.  Best bet is to actually seek out physical copies of them, then buy the expansion pass for Hitman 2.  That runs about $75 in the US. 

Otherwise if you happen have any version of Hitman,  the PS+ version of Hitman 1 that was free a while back works too, you can install enough of it to play it, then go into its ingame store and buy the Legacy pass for free.  That lets you get the H1 GOTY access pass for free from the Hitman 3 psn store add on tab.

Really not happy with the way they handled this, they should've announced that the packs were going to be the price of the full games, or kept the sale up through launch.  

Edited by Snake2410
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Snake2410 said:

Yes, but they are expensive.  $130 US total for both.  $30 for H1 GOTY, $100 for H2 Gold.  PSN store has them under the add on tab for Hitman 3.  Best bet is to actually seek out physical copies of them, then buy the expansion pass for Hitman 2.  That runs about $75 in the US. 

Otherwise if you happen have any version of Hitman,  the PS+ version of Hitman 1 that was free a while back works too, you can install enough of it to play it, then go into its ingame store and buy the Legacy pass for free.  That lets you get the H1 GOTY access pass for free from the Hitman 3 psn store add on tab.

Really not happy with the way they handled this, they should've announced that the packs were going to be the price of the full games, or kept the sale up through launch.  

Yeah I actually checked this out today, and your literally buying a game, in a game, it makes no sense the way they charge the same amount as the separate games for the access passes too, I'm going to buy Hitman 2 gold edition before I buy hitman 3, so I can complete all trophy lists but also get the most out of hitman 3 too, thank you all for the replies, I really appreciate it guys! 

10 hours ago, uduc2late said:

Yeah I actually checked this out today, and your literally buying a game, in a game, it makes no sense the way they charge the same amount as the separate games for the access passes too, I'm going to buy Hitman 2 gold edition before I buy hitman 3, so I can complete all trophy lists but also get the most out of hitman 3 too, thank you all for the replies, I really appreciate it guys! 

Do the H2 multiplayer trophies right away though.  Supposedly they are shutting those servers down very soon, unless they changed their minds recently.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Snake2410 said:

Do the H2 multiplayer trophies right away though.  Supposedly they are shutting those servers down very soon, unless they changed their minds recently.

The multiplater trophies? As in the online trophies related to contracts? Jeez i hope they dont shut em down, people wont be happy. I guess i need to get those done quickly!

Edited by uduc2late
Typo

5 hours ago, uduc2late said:

The multiplater trophies? As in the online trophies related to contracts? Jeez i hope they dont shut em down, people wont be happy. I guess i need to get those done quickly!

These three co op trophies from Hitman 2.

Deadly Duo (Himmelstein)
Double Trouble (Singapore)
Two for One (Syberia Expansion 2)

There is no date for when the servers will shut down, but doing them asap would be safest.  The only servers effected are the ghost and co op from what I understand.  Ghost has no trophies associated with it and are already shut down.

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/topic/318252-ghost-servers-closing-on-aug-31st-2020-co-op-server-closure-before-jan-20th-2021/?tab=comments#comment-6459490

Ignore the Jan 20th date, co op is still up for now.

Edited by Snake2410
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Snake2410 said:

These three co op trophies from Hitman 2.

Deadly Duo (Himmelstein)
Double Trouble (Singapore)
Two for One (Syberia Expansion 2)

There is no date for when the servers will shut down, but doing them asap would be safest.  The only servers effected are the ghost and co op from what I understand.  Ghost has no trophies associated with it and are already shut down.

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/topic/318252-ghost-servers-closing-on-aug-31st-2020-co-op-server-closure-before-jan-20th-2021/?tab=comments#comment-6459490

Ignore the Jan 20th date, co op is still up for now.

Oh no! these online trophies are in the expansions i do not have as i dont have the full game. and i am likely only going to get hitman 2 and 3 in april so i guess they'll be shut down by then, thus locking me out of 100%. This is annyoing why would they shut down the servers when the games are still highly active? thanks for info, really bummed though!

5 hours ago, uduc2late said:

Oh no! these online trophies are in the expansions i do not have as i dont have the full game. and i am likely only going to get hitman 2 and 3 in april so i guess they'll be shut down by then, thus locking me out of 100%. This is annyoing why would they shut down the servers when the games are still highly active? thanks for info, really bummed though!

I'd just keep an eye on it.  I think because of Hitman 3 having H1 and H2 built in they wanted people to move over to that one and leave behind the previous versions.  Hard to say and I haven't heard anything since the last post in that topic as to whats still happening.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, BaquPL said:

I have a problem with perfectionist trophy. I completed suit only silent assassin, suit only and silent assassin challenges on The Icon, landslide and house built on sand and still no trophy

Am I missing something?

Hmm? not quite sure bud. Its sounds as if you are doing it right, but check your challenges to see if theyre done again. And if yes or no just do them again to make sure!

7 hours ago, BaquPL said:

Thanks for the reply.

I checked again and all of those challenges are completed, so looks like im stuck for the time beeing.

Maybe future patch will fix it.

Dang sorry to hear. Yeah seems like your stuck, not quite sure how to help?

9 hours ago, BaquPL said:

Thanks for the reply.

I checked again and all of those challenges are completed, so looks like im stuck for the time beeing.

Doubtful because that was a part of the 1st game.  I would google it because I feel like there was a problem of some sort and that there is a solution so I'd research it a bit.  It's been quite awhile since I did it so I can't remember entirely.

• Like 1

On 1/24/2021 at 9:00 AM, BaquPL said:

Thanks for the reply.

I did Suit only and Silent Assassin at the same time on Icon and it popped the trophy.  I didn't do anything special, but I also didn't carry any progress over from previous games.  I used the video that's in the Hitman 1 trophy guide on playstationtrophies.org.  Hopefully you'll get it straightened out.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Snake2410 said:

I did Suit only and Silent Assassin at the same time on Icon and it popped the trophy.  I didn't do anything special, but I also didn't carry any progress over from previous games.  I used the video that's in the Hitman 1 trophy guide on playstationtrophies.org.  Hopefully you'll get it straightened out.

I used method from this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8qgHUbSCMs

I can recreate it every time and completed it 4 times already. Also did all suit/silent challenges on other 2 maps that this trophy can be earned on and still nothing.

Gonna try the method from the vid from time to time, and maybe someday the game will recognize it :)

31 minutes ago, BaquPL said:

I used method from this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8qgHUbSCMs

I can recreate it every time and completed it 4 times already. Also did all suit/silent challenges on other 2 maps that this trophy can be earned on and still nothing.

Gonna try the method from the vid from time to time, and maybe someday the game will recognize it :)

This is the one I used.  Took me maybe a half hour the first time and less than 6 minutes now.  It's almost identical to yours but instead of using the lockpick I climb the pipe to the right of the basement door and shoot the camera outside the door to the stairs.  

Hopefully they patch it for you and anyone else that has this issue.  I'd hate for you to have to lose all your progress via having to have IOI reset your account in order to get it.  They should've kept local stat saves for matters exactly like this.

My net is really spotty so I'm paranoid that it's going to disconnect at the worst time or something and bug my stats.