Progress transfer info?

Taliesin_2943

1 hour ago, tak_106 said:

[Has I/O released the info how to transfer progress into hitman 3 from past games yet?]

https://profile.hitman.com/

Although I don't recommend trying it right now. The servers (both game servers and whatever is transferring your Hitman 2 progress) are way overloaded.

I'm now downloading patch, I tried logging in this site but it shows no Hitman 2 data to be carried on, same goes for a friend: this need to be fixed from IOI's end asap...

Edited by gafpiratehook

5 minutes ago, KIERONOO said:

So my account says I have hitman 2 and my PSN is connected yet it says no eligible hitman 2 accounts found, just great

Ditto, running Hitman 2 I can clarly see that my PSN is correctly connected to my IOI account but here https://profile.hitman.com/carryover it says the same, "No eligible HITMAN 2 accounts found"

Just now, BaquPL said:

Very smart idea on their part not to let us transfer beforehand, so everyone would try it at the same time and crash the website :)

yup, brilliant thinking on their part. 

Way to walk right into the world’s most predictable website crash ?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️

41 minutes ago, Psynapsx said:

I bought the PS4 disc version of the game and I'm playing on PS5. How can I download the PS5 version of the game?

If a customer purchases a physical copy of Hitman 3 for PS4, they can still upgrade to the PS5 version. While the disc is inserted, access the game library on the PlayStation 5 home dashboard and find Hitman 3. There will be an option to download the PS5 version of the game at no extra cost, but the PS4 disc must still be inserted whenever the game is played.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ashbo said:

If a customer purchases a physical copy of Hitman 3 for PS4, they can still upgrade to the PS5 version. While the disc is inserted, access the game library on the PlayStation 5 home dashboard and find Hitman 3. There will be an option to download the PS5 version of the game at no extra cost, but the PS4 disc must still be inserted whenever the game is played.

thank you, but there is no option in the library to download the PS5 version

7 minutes ago, Psynapsx said:

maybe stop overloading the IOI servers guys and let them fix the issue first

Yeah but they should have made the roll out gradually,not the entire world at the same time. Of course the website went bust!

Edited by GoryGreg

12 minutes ago, GoryGreg said:

Yeah but they should have made the roll out gradually,not the entire world at the same time. Of course the website went bust!

sure I agree.

But refreshing the browser and trying every 5 min. won't help, especially when thousands are doing the same.

They have some other stuff to work on too, like enabling the promised PS5 version download for PS4 disc owners.... because despite their promise, currently you can't get the PS5 version at all...

and they haven't even addressed this issue at all so far

Edited by Psynapsx