Progress transfer info?

Taliesin_2943

9 minutes ago, ferryjan said:

123.png

Something not right here.. I have achieved full mastery lvls on all stages across hitman 1 and 2, but most of the stages showing lvl 0 during transfer... Does anyone have same issue here?

Going by those numbers :  DLC is tracked,main games not. I'd wait to transfer...

Edited by GoryGreg

got it to work! 31 trophies auto-pop upon linking your IO account, if you’ve done everything in Hitman 2. works on both the PS5 and PS4 copies. basically everything except for some Sniper Assassin-related trophies and the actual Hitman 3 list (obviously). took forever to actually get the transfer to work but you might have some luck now.

EDIT: editing for clarity - the “Complete all [Sniper Assassin map] challenges” trophies did unlock for me immediately, it’s just the “Complete [Sniper Assassin map]” and “Get a score of 1 million on [Sniper Assassin map]” that didn’t.

Edited by JD-D2

Just now, JD-D2 said:

got it to work! 31 trophies auto-pop upon linking your IO account, if you’ve done everything in Hitman 2. works on both the PS5 and PS4 copies. basically everything except for the Sniper Assassin-related challenges and the actual Hitman 3 list (obviously). took forever to actually get the transfer to work but you might have some luck now.

mine says in progress i was missing several maps bu it showed about 15 of them as mastery 20.  No idea why the others were not.  Did it take awhile after it went through to pop the trophies?

1 minute ago, JD-D2 said:

got it to work! 31 trophies auto-pop upon linking your IO account, if you’ve done everything in Hitman 2. works on both the PS5 and PS4 copies. basically everything except for the Sniper Assassin-related challenges and the actual Hitman 3 list (obviously). took forever to actually get the transfer to work but you might have some luck now.

Did you got "finish X map" trophies? These ones didn't popped for me (only master's).

Just now, steel6burgh said:

mine says in progress i was missing several maps bu it showed about 15 of them as mastery 20.  No idea why the others were not.  Did it take awhile after it went through to pop the trophies?

basically i never got confirmation that the transfer had actually finished through the IO site, but after a while the page stopped refreshing so i figured it was all set. (that site is seriously busted.) at that point i just logged into the game through the PS5, and as soon as it showed i had synced my IOI account in the bottom right corner, everything popped.

1 minute ago, gafpiratehook said:

Did you got "finish X map" trophies? These ones didn't popped for me (only master's).

from looking at tother profiles that completed the sync it looks like you have to play and completer the mission again 

1 minute ago, JD-D2 said:

basically i never got confirmation that the transfer had actually finished through the IO site, but after a while the page stopped refreshing so i figured it was all set. (that site is seriously busted.) at that point i just logged into the game through the PS5, and as soon as it showed i had synced my IOI account in the bottom right corner, everything popped.

ok thanks for the info.

1 minute ago, gafpiratehook said:

yes, i got all the “complete X” and “master level 20” trophies. the only ones i do not have are the “complete [insert Sniper Assassin map here]” and “get a score of 1 million on [Sniper Assassin map]”. that’ll be a pain but at least i don’t have to do the challenges again, Silent Assassin-ing those maps isn’t too hard. and then of course you start from 0 on Hitman 3’s list itself, even though some of those trophies date back to Hitman 1

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JD-D2 said:

yes, i got all the “complete X” and “master level 20” trophies. the only ones i do not have are the “complete [insert Sniper Assassin map here]” and “get a score of 1 million on [Sniper Assassin map]”. that’ll be a pain but at least i don’t have to do the challenges again, Silent Assassin-ing those maps isn’t too hard. and then of course you start from 0 on Hitman 3’s list itself, even though some of those trophies date back to Hitman 1

I did this on PS4, maybe "full unlock" is only on PS5? I don't really know, lol, and now I'm stuck in perpetual disconnection so not able to even see what I have unlocked...

Edited by gafpiratehook

4 minutes ago, gafpiratehook said:

I did this on PS4, maybe "full unlock" is only on PS5? I don't really know, lol, and now I'm stuck in perpetual disconnection so not able to even see what I have unlocked...

Yeah I would assume that whatever is supposed to unlock will eventually do so once IOI figure their shit out. I might have just gotten lucky.

Can also confirm for everyone else that if you unlock a trophy in the PS4 version, it should unlock as soon as you boot up and log into the PS5 version too. I just quickly beat a Sniper Assassin map on the PS4, got that trophy, and connected to my IOI account, then as soon as I logged into the PS5 copy, it automatically unlocked there. So if you bought the PS4 copy, you should be able to eventually get 2 Plats for the price of 1.

Edited by JD-D2

I can confirm that all mastery trophies unlock, not the "complete X mission" ones, which is weird. Also Sniper Assassin missions trophies didn't unlock.

Awesome thing is you can play the PS5 version of the game and auto-pop trophies on PS4 version. To be precise: it auto-pops both ways.  :)

Out of all the accounts of transfer experience I've only read one were things seemed to work as intended and dozens where things are just going wrong, so I'd say it's still better to wait some more. Some people seem to be losing pre-order stuff after carryover or seem to be having incomplete transfers, it's a shit-show. 

All my mastery trophies popped except for Whittleton Creek, even though the game still shows it as 20/20. I'm confused. Also it's kinda weird that the mastery levels and completes challenges for each destination carried over but not the completed mission stories.

Also none of the Sniper Assassin trophies for completing challenges popped but they are all sitting at 27/27. 

Edited by vsmantis

2 minutes ago, vsmantis said:

All my mastery trophies popped except for Whittleton Creek, even though the game still shows it as 20/20. I'm confused. Also it's kinda weird that the mastery levels and completes challenges for each destination carried over but not the completed mission stories.

I hope you are not locked out of the trophy forever.

I had the same picture as above with 0 mastery almost everywhere. Still transfered and got all trophies as expected.

Except sniper maps, like they said.

But i got my progress on dubai erased. Not a big deal but i would suggest to transfer asap and not finish Hitman 3 first.

I don’t have Hitman 3 yet but I’m wondering if my trophies from H1 and H2 will pop in this even if I’ve deleted my save files from those games and don’t have an IOI account?

I’ve noticed an option on the IOI website saying you can sign in using PSN? The page doesn’t load for me at the moment but when it does will it carry over trophy progress from my current trophy lists from the first 2 games without me having old game saves?

28 minutes ago, DeMz90 said:

Yes. Keep trying.

Can't get online,no matter what I try.. Did your carryover finished? Mine has error status on Progression status.

*edit If I understand from twitter:  I can't go online as long as my carryover isn't finished. Guess I'll have to wait!

Edited by GoryGreg

I tried completing a run of The Pen and The Sword (Hantu Port Sniper level) to see if that would cause the Pure Poetry: Complete all The Pen and the Sword Challenges trophy to pop and it didn't. So I guess I'm locked out of ever getting it now, and probably all the other ones that failed to pop after importing my data. Fun!

12 minutes ago, steel6burgh said:

Did sapienza mastery progress not pop for anybody during transfer???  New haven, New York, and Sapienza failed to pop on mine.

even though i got the trophy for finishing the mission in sapienza.

The only "mastery" trophy that failed for me was Whittleton Creek.

Edited by vsmantis

4 minutes ago, vsmantis said:

I tried completing a run of The Pen and The Sword (Hantu Port Sniper level) to see if that would cause the Pure Poetry: Complete all The Pen and the Sword Challenges trophy to pop and it didn't. So I guess I'm locked out of ever getting it now, and probably all the other ones that failed to pop after importing my data. Fun!

The only "mastery" trophy that failed for me was Whittleton Creek.

Fuck.