Progress transfer info?

Taliesin_2943

6 minutes ago, vsmantis said:

I tried completing a run of The Pen and The Sword (Hantu Port Sniper level) to see if that would cause the Pure Poetry: Complete all The Pen and the Sword Challenges trophy to pop and it didn't. So I guess I'm locked out of ever getting it now, and probably all the other ones that failed to pop after importing my data. Fun!

The only "mastery" trophy that failed for me was Whittleton Creek.

i just logged back in and the last 3 popped i guess the transfer was disconnected when the server lost connection maybe it will be the same for you?  Have you closed and reopened the game?

4 minutes ago, steel6burgh said:

i just logged back in and the last 3 popped i guess the transfer was disconnected when the server lost connection maybe it will be the same for you?  Have you closed and reopened the game?

Yeah I tried that, didn't help :(

I can't even get passed the Introduction portion of the transfer without it saying Error, so I'm jealous you guys got to at least the transfer part.

I know it's all a mess right now, but is there a secret to getting passed that or is it luck?

Edited by ChunkyKong64

I completed the transfer about 6 hours ago and only the mastery trophies unlocked and none of my unlocked items appeared. I logged into the game 10 minutes ago and the transfer was completed and all trophies unlocked and gear items appeared so I guess the transfer is completed eventually.

it's been three hours since my transfer was deemed "pending" but now I can't even get back onto the site to check the status (yes, I've restarted the game to see if it's worked there too). Nothing. I've played hitman 1 and 2 so many times now for the trophies and unlocks, having to do it all again is an exhausting proposition. why do the following games have to have DLC trophies for the previous...

I can't help but feel like this website should've been available for at least a week before launch. 

2 hours ago, ChunkyKong64 said:

I can't even get passed the Introduction portion of the transfer without it saying Error, so I'm jealous you guys got to at least the transfer part.

I know it's all a mess right now, but is there a secret to getting passed that or is it luck?

it seems like it's just luck. 9 times out of 10 my refresh button takes me to a "service unavailable" page and the other time I get to the transfer page swiftly followed by my old pal, "service unavailable." idk how some people managed to transfer successfully half a dozen hours ago, that sounds like divine intervention

5 hours ago, vsmantis said:

All my mastery trophies popped except for Whittleton Creek, even though the game still shows it as 20/20. I'm confused. Also it's kinda weird that the mastery levels and completes challenges for each destination carried over but not the completed mission stories.

Also none of the Sniper Assassin trophies for completing challenges popped but they are all sitting at 27/27. 

Looks like yours & mine were exactly the same.  I had all the mastery trophies pop except Whittleton Creek; also didn't get any of the Sniper Assassin trophies.  I had 100% complete for Hitman 1 & 2, so it's weird what took & what didn't take.

Edited by mgrantz

PSA:

Just in case anyone is wondering about the transfer - which trophies get unlocked etc.

I have now transferred my account, and loaded up the game. That is all I have done.

I had done almost all challenges on Hitman 2, including all legacy stuff within it.

I have not played a single minute of gameplay in Hitman 3, so you can see from my trophy list what gets unlocked, and what does not.

Main points that were unknown before:

*Almost all legacy trophies have unlocked.

*ICA Freeform Training trophies have not unlocked. Looks like I will be doing all the training again.

*sniper mission challenge trophies have unlocked, but not the silent assassin ones, or the points ones.

* Whittleton Creek Mastery lv20 has unlocked. This is important, as this means it is retroactively applying the additional mastery points for the challenges I had done over and above the previous cap of mastery lv.15.

(I was worried on this one, as if this had not been the case, I may not have had enough left to do to get the additional levels!)

This is also the case for The Bank, which was also capped ad lv15 IIRC.

*As far as I can tell, all suits have transferred across. (Agent 47 still has a bigger wardrobe than I do!)

*All weapons / items have transferred, except the cheaters-phone, which they have wisely got rid of.

* My overall level (636) and emblem have transferred and are shown correctly

Anything else, I have not checked, but seems the transfer process is working now, and working fine, trophy wise.

Edited by DrBloodmoney
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

PSA

I'm glad you got passed the transfer stage, cause I'm still stuck literally at stage 0 (introduction on the website) as I keep getting the error message. Thanks for the info.

30 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

*sniper mission challenge trophies have unlocked, but not the silent assassin ones, or the points ones. This makes sense, as these were not trophies in Hitman 2.

They actually were in the original Hitman 2 trophy lists :)

36 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

PSA:

Just in case anyone is wondering about the transfer - which trophies get unlocked etc.

I have now transferred my account, and loaded up the game. That is all I have done.

I had done almost all challenges on Hitman 2, including all legacy stuff within it.

I have not played a single minute of gameplay in Hitman 3, so you can see from my trophy list what gets unlocked, and what does not.

Main points that were unknown before:

*Almost all legacy trophies have unlocked.

*ICA Freeform Training trophies have not unlocked. Looks like I will be doing all the training again.

*sniper mission challenge trophies have unlocked, but not the silent assassin ones, or the points ones. This makes sense, as these were not trophies in Hitman 2.

* Whittleton Creek Mastery lv20 has unlocked. This is important, as this means it is retroactively applying the additional mastery points for the challenges I had done over and above the previous cap of mastery lv.15.

(I was worried on this one, as if this had not been the case, I may not have had enough left to do to get the additional levels!)

This is also the case for Haven Island and The Bank, which were also capped ad lv15 IIRC.

*As far as I can tell, all suits have transferred across. (Agent 47 still has a bigger wardrobe than I do!)

*All weapons / items have transferred, except the cheaters-phone, which they have wisely got rid of.

* My overall level (636) and emblem have transferred and are shown correctly

Anything else, I have not checked, but seems the transfer process is working now, and working fine, trophy wise.

The get above 1,000,000 points are definitely trophies in hitman 2 sniper missions so I dunno where your getting that they are not as for silent assassin it should auto pop simply because you need to have that challenge going to even get that many points

16 minutes ago, zadorvp said:

They actually were in the original Hitman 2 trophy lists :)

8 minutes ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

The get above 1,000,000 points are definitely trophies in hitman 2 sniper missions so I dunno where your getting that they are not as for silent assassin it should auto pop simply because you need to have that challenge going to even get that many points

okay, my bad, apologies - didn’t remember those - I’ve removed that line in my post now, ta

Edited by DrBloodmoney

6 minutes ago, abhinandhan22 said:

Does anyone know if u can bring your hitman 2 progress to both the ps4/ps5 trophy lists of hitman 3 or is that transfer once only 

I don’t know for sure, BUT, there is no ‘select version’ question during the transfer process, so there is no way for it to know which version you will be playing before you do it, so my guess is that PS4 & PS5 are shared at IOI account level, so once it is transferred, it will be detected as such on both versions of H3

3 minutes ago, SairenOne said:

now that the carryover website is working and says "finished" my game failed to connect with the io server...

anyone else with this issue?

The carryover site is actually working for you?

8 minutes ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

The next problem is since they where part of the original list why didn't they transfer for you

?‍♂️ Who knows, I’ll have a go at doing one of them when i get the time and see what the craic is - if they unlock then not really an issue - I actually like the sniper missions (though from the sounds of these boards, I might be the only one!)

2 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

?‍♂️ Who knows, I’ll have a go at doing one of them when i get the time and see what the craic is - if they unlock then not really an issue - I actually like the sniper missions (though from the sounds of these boards, I might be the only one!)

I loved them but some parts was a royal pain in the ass to pull off the Siberia one was a pain every time I'd try to get silent assassin something would go wrong that shouldn't like a body randomly falling into the road instead if a snow drift or a guy on the other side of a building sometimes the map "sees" me take out a guy when it's not possible without the powers of superman lol