Chaudown Trophy not working

OK so, I've used all strikers (pressing L1) for all characters and the trophy won't pop at all. I've even used the striker for the unlockable character and still no luck. 

Does anyone know why this is happening and any solutions for it?

Edit: forgot to mention, I made sure all strikers dealt damage (including kim)

Edited by coolkyle9000
Forgot to add info

If you´re absolutely sure every striker has been called: 

*All 4 versions of Knives (one for every basic character) 

*Mr Chau 

*Ms Chau (not the one Knives summons, but the one with a different character)

*Negaknives

Then your savefile might be glitched and you'd have to delete and start over.

Make sure you try to call/summon all of them again before having to delete your file. 

Edited by jadenofshadows

10 hours ago, jadenofshadows said:

If you´re absolutely sure every striker has been called: 

*All 4 versions of Knives (one for every basic character) 

*Mr Chau 

*Ms Chau (not the one Knives summons, but the one with a different character)

*Negaknives

Then your savefile might be glitched and you'd have to delete and start over.

Make sure you try to call/summon all of them again before having to delete your file. 

I did the entirety of level 1 with all characters using every striker and to no effect. The trophy did not pop.

I'm going to delete my save and redo it all to see if it works this time.

I'll post back when I get any results 

Edited by coolkyle9000

• 2 weeks later...
On 20/01/2021 at 1:18 PM, coolkyle9000 said:

I did the entirety of level 1 with all characters using every striker and to no effect. The trophy did not pop.

I'm going to delete my save and redo it all to see if it works this time.

I'll post back when I get any results 

Did you kill an enemy with all strikers that deal damage too? Knives chau with Scott is a hell to kill enemies. She doesn't deal a lot of damage with her "love" smoke.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Trophy just popped for me info.

Scotts Assets Knives use her on the weak one hit enemies People on fire, Red ninjas, Girl Skaters, Mocap green suit men

Kim Assets Knives max out everything to get hit points on kiss maxed out with damage then kill same enemies that Scott has to

Stills Assets Knives spam assets best to be used with max character to maximize hit points to kill enemies

Romona Assets Stacey spam heal and hit people with combos when in rush mode and kill them

Nega Scott Assets Nega Knives just kill some one

Mr and Ms Chau use one of the five make sure you dont beat the game before summoning them in a stage best to unlock the battle is stage 3to keep stages open to spam assets also try not to hit or kill enemies when ms chau pops out to chase enemy way or they will stop and not die

Do not use Wallace and Knives Assets for trophy or it will glitch and they dont help with trophy 

My strategy i used the kill coin drop with the four main characters racked up 700 coins with each one went to Wallaces secret area bought everything to max them out game overed each character went to the next one so on and so fourth i never beat a stage i knew by using this code or any code it deactivates the trophy to unlock including the secret area in the world map for sound test if you unlocked it youll half to hard wipe the save file so fair warning so i game overed everyone maxed them out and just to make sure it closed application restarted and went to town stage by stage spamming assets to get as many kills and damge as i can then when it came to unlocking mr chau i went through stage 3 grinded lives he poped up i killed him and i just kept spamming assets with him ms chau and knives and just to make sure did it also with kim and stills when i unlocked nega scott i just used his asset once and trophy popped hope this helps you all sorry took so long i was doing heavy research of how to unlock it and get that trophy 

Edited by dheero17

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...