What Is The Worst Game You've Ever Played?

Goro

Far Cry 2. 

It was just broken.  Every time I played, I would get halfway through, and it would glitch: the person I needed to speak to to progress the story wouldn't go to where it was scripted that I should talk to him, so I couldn't talk to him and progress.  Which was a shame because I really enjoyed it up to that point, on the 3 attempts I made to work around the glitch.

Only horrible game I can think of is "Dead Block", and maybe "Skyrim" as well. I know I played games more horrible than these two games I mentioned, but I can't remember at the moment, so time being, worst game I ever played is "Dead Block".

The title of the topic is "Worst Game you Ever Played". stop trying to be different by posting great games like Borderlands, Deadpool and Heavy Rain. They may be overrated but thats a totally different subject and the games are the the worst.

So my legitimate answer has to be Duke Nukem Forever. The game had great potential, but it ended up being a repetitive, glitchy retarded piece of garbage.

The title of the topic is "Worst Game you Ever Played". stop trying to be different by posting great games like Borderlands, Deadpool and Heavy Rain. They may be overrated but thats a totally different subject and the games are the the worst.

So my legitimate answer has to be Duke Nukem Forever. The game had great potential, but it ended up being a repetitive, glitchy retarded piece of garbage.

Don't tell people what game you think are 'legitimate' answers - I always find it interesting to see people say games I liked are the 'worst they have played' - different strokes for different folks man.

I still argue that Jak 2, Alone in the Dark: Inferno, Metal Gear Solid and Terminator Salvation are the worst games I've personally played, but im sure there are plenty of people who like them - in particular I know that MGS has a huge fanbase, but that doesn't stop it being one of the worst games IN MY OPINION.

• Like 3