What Is The Worst Game You've Ever Played?

Goro

Some ppl here are talking bout how difficult a game was and they hate it for that reason than the actually lack of quality. One really standing out is Jak 2. Sure the game was hard ( and I mean balls to the wall almost Demon souls hard) but that will be my favorite since it's so memorable and great achievement for me ;)

Well since it really doesn't specify on what console and/or gen, the worst game I have ever played is

22069_front.jpg

The saddest or best accomplishment in my gaming life is that I actually beat it all the way to the end...

Well since it really doesn't specify on what console and/or gen, the worst game I have ever played is

22069_front.jpg

The saddest or best accomplishment in my gaming life is that I actually beat it all the way to the end...

Hahaha, I did too! I actually liked it a t the time, though I bet it was garbage ifi went back to it with clear eyes!

Hahaha, I did too! I actually liked it a t the time, though I bet it was garbage ifi went back to it with clear eyes!

Here I thought I was the only one! I knew it was bad even at that time I first played it but I honestly liked it too. Also Yoshi's Safari but only because I had a bootleg Nintendo gun so the experience was awful but was loving it lol!

Don't tell people what game you think are 'legitimate' answers - I always find it interesting to see people say games I liked are the 'worst they have played' - different strokes for different folks man.

I still argue that Jak 2, Alone in the Dark: Inferno, Metal Gear Solid and Terminator Salvation are the worst games I've personally played, but im sure there are plenty of people who like them - in particular I know that MGS has a huge fanbase, but that doesn't stop it being one of the worst games IN MY OPINION.

damn right.

pp8JO.gif

even though there might be a huge fan base or community with whatever game it is up to you what you dont like and nobody should tell anybody what to like and what to dislike. even if someone finds a game too hard or sth, its their point of view why they see it as the "worst game" for them..

this whole thread wouldnt make sense if you are told what to think about what game.... my opinion

Edited by Alexi-Sama
  • Like 1

Borderlands and all its crappy DLCs

Wow, did you really pay for all of it's dlc's after figuring out that the game is crap?

Back to the topic: for me it would be a hacked Red Dead Redemption multiplayer. The first ever multiplayer game i've actually played and enjoyed is now broken. Fix this crap Rockstar, would you.

Edited by dimonemt

On ps3, probably detuned, on any Big Beach Sports for the wii

plus a certain game based on a kid show that I played ages ago, it will not be named

PS3

Terminator salvation. I kept getting stuck in a glitch and couldn't move past this stair set.

Leisure suite Larry was a junk game. Graphics were terrible, game froze a lot and at one point I couldn't complete a race cuz I'd fall thru the map every time lol

I've got to agree with both of these. Detuned was so terrible, thankfully I had a buddy pay for it, so I didn't have to.. Haha.

Terminator Salvation was DUMB. I bought it on my Xbox360 and I think I played halfway through the first level, maybe to the end of it and that was the end of it for me.

Personally, for Xbox, I wasn't a big fan of Lost Planet either..

Wow, did you really pay for all of it's dlc's after figuring out that the game is crap?

Back to the topic: for me it would be a hacked Red Dead Redemption multiplayer. The first ever multiplayer game i've actually played and enjoyed is now broken. Fix this crap Rockstar, would you.

No I had the GOTY edition, and I'm a completionist sooooo yeah :(