What Is The Worst Game You've Ever Played?

Goro

Borderlands and all its crappy DLCs

Seems you had a really bad tine in Moxxi's Underdome. THAT DLC is crap, too hard that oblidge you to be an hypocrit and use mod equimpent to pass those challanges. Took hours for just one tournament. But besides that, it is an excellent game.

Seems you had a really bad tine in Moxxi's Underdome. THAT DLC is crap, too hard that oblidge you to be an hypocrit and use mod equimpent to pass those challanges. Took hours for just one tournament. But besides that, it is an excellent game.

I'd rather cheat with mod equipment than do that fucking shit legit, there's no point playing 7 hours straight doing the same fucking bull-arse-shit, just to die and restart, having no fun at all so yeah  :awesome:

Surprisingly, I actually do like Borderlands 2, a HEAVY improvement for the first game

• Like 1

bionic commando ps3 is quite the turd

Aw, I don't think its THAT bad :)

Just Cause 2.

I know a lot of people like it but I found that game to be an absolute chore.

I liked it but I totally see your point. All the extra stuff to do and/or blow up can indeed start to feel like more of a task than fun....but for some reason I couldn't stop! Its definately a Catch 22

If you start the game with two controllers and have level 1 character start the Challenges then all the enemies spawn as level 1 =)  It might still be cheating but they die super fast and that speeds up the whole annoying process.

Don't say anything about kingdom hearts guys, it's a stellar series. I know people may not like it, but worst game? Seriously? I can't even imagine how can people say call of duty and they're copycats are better then games like kingdom hearts or FFX

Woah it's almost as if they have a different opinion as you isn't it? Whoda thunk it?