What Is The Worst Game You've Ever Played?

Goro

WWE Crush Hour. Oh my god it was such a terrible game. Imagine a bad Twisted Metal formula and try to mix that in with WWE wrestlers.... *shudder*    WWE_Crush_Hour.jpg

Yes, I remembered how horrible this was in the PS2. When I played it for the first time, I thought of throwing it away. (But it's still out there somewhere in my house or I threw it, can't remember)

Woah it's almost as if they have a different opinion as you isn't it? Whoda thunk it?

Wow, what a comeback.

And of course there's love or hate in any kind of game. But What I meant to say was Kingdom Hearts or Final Fantasy X been label as worst game. I never said call of duty or battlefield was the worst game, because I know a lot of people love then.

I was just surprised.

I had never played Superman 64 so I decided to look it up. That looked like just about the most exciting game ever  :giggle:

I haven't played too many bad games recently.. I usually look at game play and ask other's opinions before I play any games, so I don't get burnt on a bad buy...

I would have to say Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly was kinda crappy. I loved playing all the other games on PS1 so of course I thought it would be good. My mistake. Spyro games have been on the decline ever since.

Also, Crash Bandicoot games have declined over the years. I played all the games on PS1, but recently they have not been as good. Sony needs to get him back  :eyebrow:

I am not a Call of Duty fan, by any means (self-professed Battlefield fanboi here!). But I'd rather play Call of Duty over FF/KH any day.

I love RPGs ( I have few RPG plats in my profile), but those series do absolutely nothing for me.

I believe to help generalize this, I think maybe you don't like JRPG's ? 

on topic: 

I remember there was some willy wonka game on the gamecube that was absolute trash.

_-Charlie-and-the-Chocolate-Factory-Game

Edited by Jeygopi

the most recent game i own but really hated playin on throughout is dishonored... its rubbish, i bought it cause reviewers claimed it was one of the best games made in years for the fps genre so i wanted to check what all the hype was about, best fps game to date?! like fuck it is!... a fps with dull sword'esque weapons, unbalanced cliché power abilities, awful AI, washed out graphics and unimaginative enemies... its a clash of unoriginal ideas put together yet it won dozens of awards, ridiculious...

a close second would be fallout: new vegas... im a big fallout fan from the original turn based shooter days and fallout 3 was for me awe inspirin but new vegas was dissapointin, it played like a dlc pack... at first i was like wow, cool! but then after a few hours in i was like- fuck me i've gone and bought another borefest :( i've bought some terrible games but dishonored and new vegas are big titles that i expected alot from...

Edited by DARKSCORPONOXR

Out of all the games I own I haven't bought any I hate in particular surprisingly.

But if I have to pick I probably pick Terminator Salvation, was fun for 1 playthrough took me a year to platinum the game mostly because I had no motivation to playthrough the game again.

Although I was a bit disappointed in The Last of Us, I still gave it an 8.0 I think the hype kind of killed the game for me a bit I'm not sure or it just wasn't my kind of game.