What Is The Worst Game You've Ever Played?

Goro

Every game is good after you've played: croc: the legend of the gobbos...

And people saying things like: fallout, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Metal Gear,... Have not played enough games to know what bad is xD

• Like 2

The game i hate the most by far is Brutal Legend as the game play was horrible.  Graphics where nice and the game had Jack Black so it should have been one of the best ever made, but nope, yuk yuk :P

Edited by Susperium

• 4 weeks later...

I've played many games for the last 20 years, but nothing compares to Duke Nukem Forever and WWE 13.

Especially on WWE '13 if you wanted all the trophies you had to boost for 4 months. (Which is what I did) WWE 2K14 was a slight improvement.

For me, I hate Hotline Miami and Wipeout HD

Worst I've ever played on PS3 is Fallout New Vegas. Bought it brand new and my 2 month old PS3 couldn't handle it. Nothing worse than glitched trophies and infinite load screens. Bethseda is lucky they've made such a name for themselves on consoles.

Worst I've ever played is Magic The Gathering: Battlegrounds on the original X-Box. There wasn't anything wrong with it mechanically; it just sucked. What a waste of a trademark.

Worst PS2 game I ever played was Tomb Raider: Dark Angel. One of the biggest flops in the history of PS2.

Worst I've ever played for Wii was Madden 2009. Never knew if I was going to hike the ball or throw it randomly into the crowds.

PS ONE: Barbie Explorer lol and I'm serious, I believe that has been the worst game by far, the damn Barbie never jumped and got a 9 year old girl pretty mad.
PS2: The Art of Fighting Collection.. enough said.
PS3: If Tomb Raider multiplayer counts... then that's it lol, 

Somebody is going to kill me for this but Dead rising 2. Don't understand wrong, my friends really like this game and I almost can see why but I just can't get into it.

P.S This is my least favorite game in my collection but I think I have played much worse in my friends house (Ride to Hell: Retribution)

Some way or another i tend to avoid the biggest pieces of crap the game industry throws at me (if only i was as lucky with the movies), so the least enjoyable gaming experience i have had so far was with Darksiders 2. More tedious than eating a cardboard box if you ask me, no offense to anyone who liked the game, though.

• Like 1

Somebody is going to kill me for this but Dead rising 2. Don't understand wrong, my friends really like this game and I almost can see why but I just can't get into it.

P.S This is my least favorite game in my collection but I think I have played much worse in my friends house (Ride to Hell: Retribution)

I'm not going to kill you or anything like that, just curious why you dislike the game.