What Is The Worst Game You've Ever Played?

Goro

Let me start off by saying when I started playing this game I LOVVVVVVVVVVVVED it, but then when I found out that the company that made this game went out of biz I began to come across all of the flaws that eventually made me hate it because there were never going to be fixed. Kingdom of Amalur :The reckoning

for me recently its alien breed 3, malice and dishonored...

alien breed 3 is so fuckin borin and linear but its a challengin game because its only got 5 really short missions so the challenge is to try to stay awake through them...

malice starts of really promisin with a great visual style right from the very first level, its bright and colourful just like its meant to... then once you get through level one its like the devs run out of pixel paint and ideas as everythin starts to end up a dull beige colour featurin nothin but big square objects or steam pipes to jump onto...

dishonored is so overated, its just an average fps but with powers to use... the AI is terrible in places, the level/character designs are borin and dull then the story is about as interestin as a fart...

Edited by DARKSCORPONOXR

• 1 month later...