What Is The Worst Game You've Ever Played?

Goro

Secret Agent Files: Miami for the 3DS. I didn't think it was possible for a game to be that bad. Aside from lying about what it's like, the music is both bad and of terrible quality that you wouldn't expect of even a GBA game, the gameplay is both horrid and doesn't tell you what you're suposed to be doing, leaving you to figure out all of it yourself, and the writing is...the less said about it, the better.

Fallout New Vegas

I mostly do a lot of research before i buy a game, and i knew Fallout New Vegas on PS3 would be buggy and would crash here and there but i didn't expect it would be THIS broken.

Fallout New Vegas and Fallout 3 were just terribly buggy and broken for me. New Vegas crashes consistently every two hours, the graphics are nothing great and yet the frame rate is garbage.

After 20 hours the game was completely unplayable because it would crash every 5 minutes and the frame rate was like a slideshow.

• Like 2

Either Perfect Weapon for the Playstation 1 or Def Jam Icon for the 360. What made Icon so bad for me was that it came after the greatness that is Def Jam Fight For NY. It was the first and last game I ever traded in, and the last game I will ever purchase day one without looking up any info/reviews/etc.

GameCube games have PS3 trophies!?

That aside, most likely Terminator Salvation. I mean, it was a good game for what it was, but it was utterly broken to play through.

Second to that, I'll have to unfortunately say Catherine, but it's only a bad game because my brain can't figure it out. The hype didn't match the game in my opinion. D:

GameCube games have PS3 trophies!?

That aside, most likely Terminator Salvation. I mean, it was a good game for what it was, but it was utterly broken to play through.

Second to that, I'll have to unfortunately say Catherine, but it's only a bad game because my brain can't figure it out. The hype didn't match the game in my opinion. D:

ok ok xD my personal worst ps3 game would be Dead Nation

• Like 1