What Is The Worst Game You've Ever Played?

Goro

Id say Brink (PS3), saying AI is weak is an understatement.

Personal dislike for Burnout Paradise (PS3) its crappy crashes way over the top.

One game i really liked  Black for PlayStation 2 unfortunatly they screwed up its "spirtual successor" Body Count retard mechanics whole game was just wrong.

I really hated Apotheon, it is plain awful with its ridiculous scenarios, lame graphics and lack of fun to play. At least it came for free!

Any game adaptation from super hero movies its usually crap, not in general but surely most, ex: any Transformers ever made, many Spider Man movie, Hulk, and the list goes on, plain money rip off!

572558_51524_front_zps21d82f83.jpg

Crappiest game based on a movie based on a game that I've ever played. Ever.

Actually I really liked this game xD even more after seeing Ming-Na Wen (Chun-Li) as Agent May on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., that actress don't age :P

Akuma is really fun xD

SFTM_Akuma.gif

About the topic... Counter Strike :) the game that made me hate FPS 4ever

Edited by rafael_martines

I'll keep this to only PS3.

Full game: crysis 3, bio shock 2, im probably forgetting some.

Psn game: can't remember the name; a platformer where your means of everything is spraypaint. Worst game ever.

Sideway: New York? or perhaps Jet Set Radio?

edit: nah, scrap that. Jet Set Radio is not really a platformer. pretty sure you were talking about Sideway

Edited by fastflowdaman

Animal Crossing: Wild World for the DS. Haven't touched the AC series since.

Honestly, I probably would've liked it if the events weren't based on real life time. I would do all the possible tasks in like 40 minutes and then there was nothing left until everything respawned the next day.

I really can't think of many but one of the worst has to be GTA IV. The reason is because it's over-rated, it's so depressing to play via dull colours and dull characters. It feels like a punishment playing it. Awful! (I thank PlayStation for you to be able to delete games with a 0% on your profile) :D

ZachBoardyHD.png

I remember Drakkhen on the SNES was pretty terribad. Either that or Ultraman on the SNES was awful as well. Bill Laimbeer's Combat Basketball was also bad. There are probably a number of NES games I forgot about over the years though too that are pretty high up there. Any of the Simpsons games on there tended to be terrible. 

I really can't think of many but one of the worst has to be GTA IV. The reason is because it's over-rated, it's so depressing to play via dull colours and dull characters. It feels like a punishment playing it. Awful! (I thank PlayStation for you to be able to delete games with a 0% on your profile) :D

I'm at 1% on my end.. curse you for that trophy after getting off that boat! T_T