What Is The Worst Game You've Ever Played?

Goro

Escape Dead Island. ( PS3 )

Just finished the game today and this is easily the worst game I've ever played in my life!

-Bad Storyline

-Unlikeable characters

-Enemy A.I. is random

-Die too easy thanks to the enemy A.I. being so bad

-Story campaign is short ( can be beat in 6 hours or less )

-No difficulty setting

-Game freezes constantly and is very glitchy

-Graphics almost look like a PS2 game

1/10   stay away from this awful game !!!!

Edited by adam-1996_911

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm sure I have already posted once but I just got the plat of Magus... And yeah it's the worst game I ever played. Bad graphics, bad AI, bad story, no combos and its supposed to be an RPG. You can literally do the whole just by holding R1 and moving around. At least it's an easy platinum and thankfully I bought it for only 2$.

Edited by pese-97

The worst game I've ever played is - without the fracture of a doubt - the infamous, horrendous, awful, messed up, and fucking atrocious Plumbers Don't Wear Ties for 3DO (1994). I don't have words for this. You can't believe how bad it is. At some times I just thought this was some kinda joke that was just given out for free for shits 'n giggles. But no, this "game" was actually sold! They damanded money for it! During the 90's I often complained about games being not officially released in Germany, but as for Plumbers Don't Wear Ties I'm more than happy. It could have ruined many souls. I mean, just look at the fucking box!

tn2aqdn3.png

What is this?!

Well, watch the AVGN review. It speaks for itself.

Edited by The Loving Sausage
  • Like 1

Got Ride to Hell: Retribution for 33 cents on Amazon once for comical humor, got to a part where I had no idea what to do, so I closed it and came back to it months later which made me realise my save file was gone so I just uninstalled it on my PC.

Has to be either that, or Aaru's Awakening on PS3.

Leisure Suit Larry: Box Office Bust. I bought this game for a couple of bucks (thankfully) because I heard the trophies were easy. I earned a few trophies and stopped playing.

The gameplay is atrocious and unfortunately that game is now on my list with only a few trophies. I have been doing Achievement/Trophy hunting for years (since 2006) and this IS the worst game I have played probably ever.

Godhand is the worst game I've played on my PS3 (despite it being originally released for the PS2).

It gets so much praise as one of the best 3D fighting games around, but it was annoyingly difficult (never finished it), had bad graphics & story, and was just a very unwelcoming game in general.

The only decent components were the soundtrack and the large variety of moves.