What Is The Worst Game You've Ever Played?

Goro

Tomb Raider Angel of Darkness,

Alone in The Dark (PS3),

Metal Gear Solid,

Bubsy,

GTA IV,

Tony Hawks Project 8,

And the BIG winner:

JAK II

Which Metal Gear Solid? Is it the whole series?

I personally think Heavy Rain is the worst game I played, I don't usually play a game that I hate but I really wanted to like it because alot of people told me its good and they love it.

looking at the reviews and ranking and everybody talking how bad it is i am not surprised that no one yet mention it, since it say ( worst game you ever played ) then no one have the guts to purchase and play ride to hell.

I have the guts to play "Ride to Hell: Retribution" (check my profile, I WILL get that platinum and flaunt it proudly!) and can say without hesitation YES, the game sucks. HOWEVER, there is comedic value in its heinousness so I wouldn't qualify as the worst ;)

It's really a matter of taste bud, nothing more. Is just that they're all the same at least battlefield is better than call of duty. It's all my opinion. :)

Agree completely. :D

A Close call between X-Blades and Sacred 2: Fallen Angel on PS3. And I can't decide, both are horrible! 

Good call on X-Blades, I still haven't built my resistance to pain enough to finish that crap . . .

Any movie game really .......... 

So Goldeneye 007 on the N64 was the worst game you've ever played? You must play only the best then. :lol:

I recall this game titled "Rune" to be particularly bad on the PS2. Granted I was quite a bit younger but I just couldn't figure it out and even when I had it figured out it wasn't very fun. It's tough to deem one game the worst I've ever played, so I just threw an example out there.

Any movie game really .......... 

So Goldeneye 007 on the N64 was the worst game you've ever played? You must play only the best then. :lol:

I recall this game titled "Rune" to be particularly bad on the PS2. Granted I was quite a bit younger but I just couldn't figure it out and even when I had it figured out it wasn't very fun. It's tough to deem one game the worst I've ever played, so I just threw an example out there.

The King Kong game was actually pretty good though, was shorter than Verne Troyer, but other than that it was good. Other than that game I'll agree that most movie games are absolute shit.

Yeah agreed . 

No lol , when i said that i meant most movie games .

- Chuck Rock

- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

- Syphon Filter 3

- Mortal Kombat Trilogy (N64 version)

- Haze

- Assassin's Creed

- any Guitar Hero after Guitar Hero II

- Alone in the Dark: Inferno

- Shaq-Fu

- Fight Club

- Sonic the Hedgehog

- Vectorman

Maybe Borderlands too.

GTA V..  then The last of us.. close third would be the walking dead by tell tale.. that was horrendous.

Best games I've ever played - Alpha protocol, Terminator Salvation (Excellent voice acting and character development) and then hmmm.. Ride to hell Retribution.

hahaha "good" choices

The worst game ever is Jak and Daxter 1 Precursor Legacy...terrible gameplay, awful history, ridiculous graphics, and that two chars are extreme annoying...that " victory dance" they do when you got a power cell makes me really angry, I had to turn off the TV when I got that damn power cells to not watch that crap!

• Like 1

I'm starting to wonder how serious some of these choices are. :lol:

I'm fortunate enough to only really play good, or at the very least, decent games. But one game that still gets under my skin?

Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly for PS2.

Now, even without the glitches, the load times and the horrible framerate, there really is very little to like about the game. Think of it as a stripped down Spyro 3 - No, make that Spyro 2! The new powers in the game are fairly unimpressive, especially considering that freeze breath had been done in S3 and, aside from a few puzzles, thunder breath is just flame breath. With sparks.

And the Bubble Breath... that unreliable, barely functioning, collision detection-less monstrosity of a bubble breath. I swear, that thing only worked 40% of the time, through no fault of my own. And the wing Shield? It's OK, but you can only really use it a few times.

Add to that a story with absolutely no idea what a narrative is, mediocre level design and an awful final boss (or perhaps just "boss", since I do not believe there are any other boss fights in the game), and you have a very souless game which ended my relationship with one of my favorite franchises, a rather personal blow.

And I 100%ed it. Sad I know.

At least the music was nice.

Which Metal Gear Solid? Is it the whole series?

I personally think Heavy Rain is the worst game I played, I don't usually play a game that I hate but I really wanted to like it because alot of people told me its good and they love it.

There is only one game called 'Metal Gear Solid'.

The whole series is garbage of course, but the PSOne original (yes yes, im aware of the 'real' original, but really, who cares about 'Metal Gear' nowadays) was a pathetic insult to the entire console.

The fact that it got popular is completely bizarre to me. I guess a lot of people just hate playing good games!

I think some people here are just listing games based on poor reviews or bashing a certain game because of its popularity. Here are 2 games that I played and absolutely hated:

Mega Man X7: Good god, what a  piece of s***. I know that not every Mega Man game is going to be  spectacular, but Jesus, this thing was a mess and not worthy of having  Mega Man in its name

Resident Evil 5: The amount of praise it got shocked me to no end. The racism  bit was not even the real issue in this game although I do agree it was unnecessary to bring RE to Africa to begin with. 

Just horrible design and setting and with about zero atmosphere. RE4  looked like the most atmospheric game very compared to that disaster of a game that only had co op as an excuse to even get anywhere near decent.  Menus where off setting among other things. To this day I still truly refuse to believe they where even building a RE game. Just looked like a  cross over between gears of war and middle east games like COD. Just terrible.

For me it'd have to be;

Resident Evil 5: This game was just a mess to me, the story was full of plot holes, gameplay was lousy (being unable to move & shoot simultaneously, what the hell!?  :shakefist: ) & the worst part was how Chris & Wesker's character development was virtually thrown out the window.The only Resident Evil game I have for PS3 that I do not want to get the platinum for.

Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D (3DS): This was just a poor idea of a game, it was basically just The Mercenaries mode turned into a full game, It had no plot, the controls were awful (amongst the worst I've ever seen) & it's save system was the worst (once you started a save, it was there to stay, you couldn't delete it or save over it)

Mortal Kombat (PS1) & Mortal Kombat: Armageddon: I'm only listing these 2 since they're the only ones I have played. I got bored of it rather quickly, gameplay felt subpar (a bit too slow for my taste) & the level of gore seems excessive to me (I know the series is lauded for it's over-the-top levels of blood & gore, but I personally don't see the appeal of a fighting game being that bloody). Armageddon had just one plus side to it for me, character creation.

The King of Fighters XII: Quite possibly the worst instalment in the series, character detail was rather low (yet stages had great quality, go figure  :blink: ) & the movesets were greatly reduced, thankfully with the way KOF XIII ended itt'll be as if KOF XII never even happened (Gotta love time paradoxes  :lol: ).

That's just a few, I would list more but my mind doesn't seem to be working properly, I can't seem to remember the names of a few games.

Edited by Blanc

- Chuck Rock

- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

- Syphon Filter 3

- Mortal Kombat Trilogy (N64 version)

- Haze

- Assassin's Creed

- any Guitar Hero after Guitar Hero II

- Alone in the Dark: Inferno

- Shaq-Fu

- Fight Club

- Sonic the Hedgehog

- Vectorman

Maybe Borderlands too.

B6G53Gt.jpg

I've played a lot of dissapointments but nothing like playing Children of Mana for an hour.