What Is The Worst Game You've Ever Played?

Goro

There is no such thing as objectively 'bad' in terms of gaming.

There is broken - that is objextive i suppose, but a thread avout the most broken game you ever played would be pretty dull.

There is 'universally disliked' - but you will always find someone who genuinly enjoyed a game even if most didn't.

Other than those its all subjective - even metacritic scores are an agregate of subjective opinions of reviewers.

E.g, when I say i think Metal Gear Solid is a bad game, that is subjective, but its equally as subjective as someone else saying its the greatest game ever - just cause they have a majority on their side doesnt make their opinion objective - a huge swathe of people liked Titanic, and Avatar and Transformers, yet they are poop.

this is what comes to my mind

i have played so many games that i do not remember a lot of them especially the ones i consider bad, also just because i consider a game the worst i have played that does not make it a bad game. i do not like Grand theft Auto because i find "Sandbox" games (not to be confused with open world) to be boring and tedious. i do not like First person games as they give me motion sickness and i want to see my character when playing a character. i do not like souls games because the controls are unresponsive and clunky but i love them for the environments and enemies.

that does not make any of those games "bad" just my opinions on them is all.

Edited by DarkHarmonixer

Sonic Boom was pretty bad. I've personally bought it at $60 when it came out and sold it the same day. 

I also have been watching Game Grumps play through it. Barry actually did an interesting segment at the beginning of Ep. 7 where he was showing and explaining some of the graphical fuck-ups the game suffered from. It was pretty interesting. I'll link the video in case any of you guys are interested.

Edited by HentaiDude

• 2 weeks later...

Mary-Kate and Ashley Magical mystery mall on Playstation 1, Found it for 10p and thought it would be hilarious to play. Oh god is it awful. its now used to level out my table. Basically any ''girly games'' make the list.

I kinda like the food court mini game on that one....

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

WRC 5 and My Name Is Mayo for PS Vita, WRC 5 has many trophies glitched, also it has very awful gameplay, physics and graphics, the car has very bad acceleration, the driving of them is more like if you were playing a game about big, overweight and very fagile cars, the road uses to appear and disappear and the ilumination and the windscreen wipers don't work as they shoud (the windscreen wipers don't even work when you are in a rainy stage or when the windscreen is dirty).

About My Name I Mayo, is only a clicker game, it hasn't a history nor look that they even tried to do one.

Edited by Zeitgeist-9
Mistakes

17 minutes ago, marvelboy10 said:

Orc Slayer on ps4. The game was just terrible bottom line. It was the same boring concept every level. The game offers nothing except an easy platinum.

That's funny. I came to post this game and it's literally the last comment. It's that bad.

• Like 1

Superman 64

The controls are so broken I couldn't even go half way through the first stage after dozens of tries. I didn't actually know what the game was called when I played it back in 2003 (well, I know it was about superman but not the actual name of the game), but seeing it in the hall of shame of gaming in many online communities years later made me grin from ear to ear because it deserves to be mocked for all eternity.

Edited by jaehyun1009

1 hour ago, Rose_Dark said:

Don't tell me that "my name is mayo" offers a different experience? :)

At least in My name is Mayo you can earn double the amount of trophies then Orc slayer. And It cost $1 for 2 easy platinums. So that's makes My name is Mayo 2x better then Orc slayer.

Edited by marvelboy10
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, marvelboy10 said:

At least in My name is Mayo you can earn double the amount of trophies then Orc slayer. And It cost $1 for 2 easy platinums. So that's makes My name is Mayo 2x better then Orc slayer.

2x better without moving a single finger (ups ..) :D