What Is The Worst Game You've Ever Played?

Goro

Some load of bollocks called Hardcore 4X4 on the ps one..utter shite. PS2 would probably be the Rockstar turd that was State Of Emergency, and the ps3 offering is Kung Fu Panda 2...after I finished that, I think I sat there wondering why I'd just wasted 6 hours of my life!(and i had to do the thing twice coz a collectible glitched!!!)

Call of Duty series.

Battlefeild series.

The darkness.

Tales series.

Dead island.

GTA series.

Lost planet 1.

Any Tomb Raider game before the last one.

Twisted metal.

Shadows of the damned.

Worst ever ever eveeerrrr in my opinion. Remembering playing them gives me nightmares.

Best were FFVII, Uncharted 1 2 3, The last of us, Bioshock series, Ni Nu Kuni, Resident Evil 4, Heavy rain, God of war, Devil may cry series (except for Dmc), Dishonored, Crysis 1 2 3, Bayonetta... etc.

Call of Duty series.

Battlefeild series.

The darkness.

Tales series.

Dead island.

GTA series.

Lost planet 1.

Any Tomb Raider game before the last one.

Twisted metal.

Shadows of the damned.

Worst ever ever eveeerrrr in my opinion. Remembering playing them gives me nightmares.

Best were FFVII, Uncharted 1 2 3, The last of us, Bioshock series, Ni Nu Kuni, Resident Evil 4, Heavy rain, God of war, Devil may cry series (except for Dmc), Dishonored, Crysis 1 2 3, Bayonetta... etc.

GTA, Battlefield.... Really?

for me it has to be jak 2, stupid spawns ruined the game.

Edited by nenugalimas

Can't believe no one has mentioned Legends of Wrestling - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legends_of_Wrestling

I have played some pretty bad games in my time but most I can find some fun in, especially if you can play 2 player. But Legends of Wrestling would have to be the worst I have ever played by a long long way.

I have to say there was more crap on ps1 or ps2 than anything else as it was too accessible to make games. The crap games on the PS3 are nowhere near as the absolute shit that has proceeded it!

• Like 1