What Is The Worst Game You've Ever Played?

Goro

PAIN (PS3) + Silent Hill: Book of Memories (Vita) "Worst"

Uncharted games + Call of Duty games "Overrated/Boring"

really??? 

pain well have not try that game

but all 3 uncharted games? the worst you played?, sure call of duty suck´s cuz its the same context over and over. but Nathan drake Adventure is like playing a game that could been a great movie!!;,,

silent hill: book of memories, i really want to try that on my vita, but wait it drop on price :)

WORST game i played on ps3 ! its 1 word 

Damnation (http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-3/damnation40
A fairly significant disaster. [July 2009, p.92] by 
Playstation Official Magazine UK's Scores
  •  

Unearthed: Trail of Ibn Battuta, leaving aside the fact that this crap is an awful copy of Uncharted, the gameplay is horrible, I've suffered every second playing this game, the graphics are a pain to the eyes and the worst part is melee combat. The theme is almost the same (a treasure from a lot of years ago and a group of mercenaries who tries to take him) but fucked and bad. The protagonist has the same hairstyle that Nathan, but in this case appears deformed, his body is not symmetrical, is very unbalanced and wrong. Then you have a female partner who also accompanies him as Uncharted and another guy playing as "Sullivan" (that suspicious). And to top the protagonist tries to imitate the charisma and the speech of the beloved Drake. I know it's the first game of Semaphore, but they can't start with a bad clone of an AAA game.

Edited by Warthog300
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

A game i remember very well is Ironman 2 on PS2. That game is really bad... i don't know what it is, it just didn't appeal to me. The controls were terrible and the stages were so repetitive.  :/

Edited by renatabls
  • Like 1

I had some game on my Sega CD called Night Trap. From what I could work out, the idea of the game was to move back and forth between rooms on your surveillance cameras, listening to the hints in conversations people were having so you could activate the correct traps at specific times in the correct rooms. As a kid I had absolutely no idea how to play, and even as an adult I couldn't get it working properly.

I suppose it's not really fair to hate on a game I didn't understand, though.

Edited by Shadiochao

Any Final Fantasy title.

^ People that say stuff like this come off as really pretentious...especially given the very unlikely chance that you've actually played them all to know or even have much to closely base that on.

Mine is Aliens 3 for the Gameboy. That game is completely unplayable and the character models look like stick figures...and yes, it was even terrible for GB standards.

Venetica easily. I've played better PS1 games.

Say whaaaaaaat?! That was my first platinum!!!! All jokes aside, it wasn't the best RPG I've played but it was definately miles from being the worst game ever.

From what I recall...Fallout 3...or maybe Quantum Theory...dunno which one is worse.

Mafia II, Warhammer 40.000, and those Vita mini games that have tophies, like travel bug and Knytt

Same goes for these as well. Quantum Theory was a solid TPS and I never get why the game gets so much hate (and if anyone starts talking about how its a "Gears Rip-Off", I swear I'm going to gag). Knytt Underground is far from a "Mini Game" and has pretty lengthy play time associated with it. Chances are you didn't spend much (if any at all) time with the game to really see everything it had to offer. But admittingly, Knytt does start off really slow. As far as the other smaller games on the Vita...they're really not that bad given the price and your preference. If every game you play has to have 3D character models and AAA budget then yeah I can see your point...

Edited by merciful84
  • Like 1

Same goes for these as well. Quantum Theory was a solid TPS and I never get why the game gets so much hate (and if anyone starts talking about how its a "Gears Rip-Off", I swear I'm going to gag). Knytt Underground is far from a "Mini Game" and has pretty lengthy play time associated with it. Chances are you didn't spend much (if any at all) time with the game to really see everything it had to offer. But admittingly, Knytt does start off really slow. As far as the other smaller games on the Vita...they're really not that bad given the price and your preference. If every game you play has to have 3D character models and AAA budget then yeah I can see your point...

Well I rented Quantum Theory...and I'm not hating on the game...just saying its bad made and poor,really boring.And about that gears of war rip-off you mentioned...ha now its you that is making the game look like trash only by mentioning that........definitely no...Quantum Theory isn't that bad.