What Is The Worst Game You've Ever Played?

Goro

I actually managed to ace boom town.  It's the Bunker and some others that are keeping me from the plat. :P

lucky you, if that trophy is the only trophy left for me to plat LBP 1 than i would've done that ages ago :(

i still need the ( party person ) and ( share ) stupid trophies to achieve the platinum, Share, Dive in 25, 1440 minute of create were the worst idea for a trophies in LBP history!  :shakefist:

Dinosaur for the PS1. The entire game is literally just spamming the triangle button, there are many glitches, the camera and controls are wonky, and the game hardly works. The same goes for Frogger: The Great Quest for PS2.

The sheer amount of highly rated games on this thread really annoys me. Sure, it's fine that it's your opinion that the game is crap but a triple A, highly rated game can't possibly be the worst game you've played. Maybe you're just forgetting that when you post, or, unlike me, you've had an incredibly lucky time as a gamer steering away from truly garbage games.

Ahhhh I remember Dinosaur... terrible game! I actually hated the movie too, but my little brother loved it so he got the game when we got the PS1. Might have to go buy it now that I remember it :)

planet 51, was sorry i started it, but couldn't even think about not finishing it after i did, i said to my self, you already played this crap at least get the plat out of it, worst decision i made in gaming

oh and rock of ages was pretty crap too

Fucking Walking Dead Survival Instinct, that game had so much potential! As a hardcore walking dead fan i just had to platinum it, but honsetly it was not worth it! The fucking platinum was a freaking blue zombie... Seriosly? The freaking logo as image would have been better