Goro

What Is The Worst Game You've Ever Played?

850 posts in this topic

Ride to Hell, got it for free (Probably because no one was buying it) and I'm damn glad I didn't play it on my main account

Probably Sonic 06... I am a huge Sonic fan and when i got my PS3 and booted it up I was estatic with joy  but then slowly as I progressed through the game I realised it was Glitched to hell, Poorly Designed oh and the Beastiality did not help.

A Close call between X-Blades and Sacred 2: Fallen Angel on PS3. And I can't decide, both are horrible! 

Holy shit, yes. Sacred 2 was a pile of crap. One of the glitchiest games I've ever seen lol.

I think the worst game I've played on the PS3 is Brink. The graphics aren't the best and the AI is terrible, they are more concerned about capturing outposts rather than completing the objectives.

This video shows what you what I'm talking about ;)

SuperMan 64

none of you know how bad it really is until you play it yourself.

SuperMan 64

none of you know how bad it really is until you play it yourself.

Thanks for opening up old wounds, dude.

After all these years, I still shiver at the thought of this pile of....I don't know, turd is too mild a word.

You're right, it's awful. I'd rather be raped by Schillinger from Oz than play that game again  :ninja:

GTA V..  then The last of us.. close third would be the walking dead by tell tale.. that was horrendous.

Best games I've ever played - Alpha protocol, Terminator Salvation (Excellent voice acting and character development) and then hmmm.. Ride to hell Retribution.

umm.. you forget

amy - BEST!

Uncharted 2 - WORST!

Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles. I got that game free from PS Plus and hated it. The shaky camera was enough to send you into a seizure even if you aren't prone to seizures.

Halo, Call of Duty, Saints Row (All) and finally, Ashes Cricket. 

Lost Planet 3, but I love Lost Planet 2 the most than this awful game.

I am not a Call of Duty fan, by any means (self-professed Battlefield fanboi here!). But I'd rather play Call of Duty over FF/KH any day.

I love RPGs ( I have few RPG plats in my profile), but those series do absolutely nothing for me.

Then how I can playing Final Fantasy games on PS Vita while I wait on Modern Warfare 3 lobby to start a game LoL  xD

I can't even imagine how can people say call of duty and they're copycats are better then games like kingdom hearts or FFX

Yes... Kingdom Hearts is easily the worst game i have ever played.

Kingdom hearts is one of the worst for sure. Other notable ones are God of war(which I'm sure others will disagree. I have only played the 1st and 2nd and I hate them so much.

NBA Street Homecourt (2007) - PS3, had some really high ratings but i thought it was terrible.

I also didn't enjoy Tom Clancy's EndWar for PS3 (just not my genre) and Dinosaur for the Gameboy colour (just crap)

cubixx hd ... i was new and it was free , its both terrible and hard

Guardians of Middle Earth. Got it from PS+ even though I'm not a Lord of the Rings fan and now it's a permenant blemish on my profile =/