What Is The Worst Game You've Ever Played?

Goro

• 2 weeks later...

I think the worst game I've played on the PS3 is Brink. The graphics aren't the best and the AI is terrible, they are more concerned about capturing outposts rather than completing the objectives.

This video shows what you what I'm talking about ;)

SuperMan 64

none of you know how bad it really is until you play it yourself.

Thanks for opening up old wounds, dude.

After all these years, I still shiver at the thought of this pile of....I don't know, turd is too mild a word.

You're right, it's awful. I'd rather be raped by Schillinger from Oz than play that game again  :ninja:

GTA V..  then The last of us.. close third would be the walking dead by tell tale.. that was horrendous.

Best games I've ever played - Alpha protocol, Terminator Salvation (Excellent voice acting and character development) and then hmmm.. Ride to hell Retribution.

umm.. you forget

amy - BEST!

Uncharted 2 - WORST!

Lost Planet 3, but I love Lost Planet 2 the most than this awful game.

I am not a Call of Duty fan, by any means (self-professed Battlefield fanboi here!). But I'd rather play Call of Duty over FF/KH any day.

I love RPGs ( I have few RPG plats in my profile), but those series do absolutely nothing for me.

Then how I can playing Final Fantasy games on PS Vita while I wait on Modern Warfare 3 lobby to start a game LoL  xD

• 2 weeks later...