My profile not updating

9 minutes ago, BuckskinMustang said:

Mine won't update either, even after manual update. Been trying since last night. 

Yours was updated 16 minutes ago

55 minutes ago, stalker14140 said:

My trophy list and stats are not updating 

The last time it updated was 2 weeks & 4 days ago. Just says updating soon. 

Is there anyway I can fix this

Someone typed your name in the search box and hit Update profile so yours is now back on the 24 hour update cycle as well.

Just now, BuckskinMustang said:

I know, but I got trophies last night that aren't showing up. No big deal, just thought it was weird. 

Which trophies in which game? You're not showing Hidden trophies so unless your console didn't sync, you're completely updated with whatever your console last synced with PSN.

7 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

Which trophies in which game? You're not showing Hidden trophies so unless your console didn't sync, you're completely updated with whatever your console last synced with PSN.

Just realised, I was playing offline! Signed out of PSN. Sorry, first time I'd done that and forgot, excuse my dumb lol 

• 2 years later...
30 minutes ago, Martain2 said:

For some reason my profile is showing a PS+ icon near my avatar however I've not had it for about a month, profile is updating as normal for everything else though.

Did you get your avatar from ps plus , perhaps that’s why it’s showing as described on PlayStation’s website:

“Once your PlayStation Plus subscription ends, content you previously downloaded at no cost as part of the subscription (such as monthly games) will no longer be available. However, redeemed PlayStation Plus packs and avatars, and PlayStation Plus discounted purchases are yours to keep.”

Edited by amurnin100

43 minutes ago, amurnin100 said:

Did you get your avatar from ps plus , perhaps that’s why it’s showing as described on PlayStation’s website:

“Once your PlayStation Plus subscription ends, content you previously downloaded at no cost as part of the subscription (such as monthly games) will no longer be available. However, redeemed PlayStation Plus packs and avatars, and PlayStation Plus discounted purchases are yours to keep.”

Nope, it's a free avatar that I've had for about 5 years (if not more) and was set before I got the month of PS+ when it was going for 99p a few months ago...i'd not had PS+ for years before that either and it didnt display at any point before.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Ever since that PS3 update that happened, I think late 2022, my trophies are not updating. I've done the reset many times, still nothing. I think because of the whole switch up with the password stuff, it affected the sync. Is there a way to re-sync the account? Or do I have to delete this profile and sync and start from square one..

Edited by Spiffdandy

16 hours ago, Spiffdandy said:

Ever since that PS3 update that happened, I think late 2022, my trophies are not updating. I've done the reset many times, still nothing. I think because of the whole switch up with the password stuff, it affected the sync. Is there a way to re-sync the account? Or do I have to delete this profile and sync and start from square one..

I think what's going on is at some point Frozen Free Fall: Snowball Fight was hidden and you've successfully unhid it. Now though, you have to earn a new trophy in any game, sync it on PSN, then update your profile here for the changes to appear here.

If you've earned new trophies since playing that or Red Dead Redemption 2, then I would go to the XMB (the main menu of the PS3) and press the triangle button (not the X button) on the Trophy Collection icon and make sure you're set to Online Mode. Then your trophies should start syncing when opening up your trophy list.

45 minutes ago, BlindMango said:

I think what's going on is at some point Frozen Free Fall: Snowball Fight was hidden and you've successfully unhid it. Now though, you have to earn a new trophy in any game, sync it on PSN, then update your profile here for the changes to appear here.

If you've earned new trophies since playing that or Red Dead Redemption 2, then I would go to the XMB (the main menu of the PS3) and press the triangle button (not the X button) on the Trophy Collection icon and make sure you're set to Online Mode. Then your trophies should start syncing when opening up your trophy list.

You can also go to your friends list on PS3 and click on your name to force a sync. I do that when I don’t want to interrupt my playing.

• Like 3

I deleted some games with 0% on ps4. They are  not showing, but my completion is still the same. Is it supposed to be this way? Now this sucks even more because I dont remeber what were those ps3 games I deleted so I cant even complete them.

32 minutes ago, Narvany said:

I deleted some games with 0% on ps4. They are  not showing, but my completion is still the same. Is it supposed to be this way? Now this sucks even more because I dont remeber what were those ps3 games I deleted so I cant even complete them.

Yes it's meant to be that way, games with 0% don't affect your completion %

Edited by MD_91
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...

I made my account a long time but it was not 2021 and my trophies stay at 21 and never update. I'm very confused why. Do I need premium?

7 minutes ago, CappinChad said:

I made my account a long time but it was not 2021 and my trophies stay at 21 and never update. I'm very confused why. Do I need premium?

Nevermind it finally updated