is it possible to earn all Trophy except Main Story?

Voland44

thing is, my main story is broken because of bug(takemura not call me) in takemura\hanako act. question is, is it possible to earn all other trophy except main story related? maybe something would be locked for me? im already played 100+ hrs with side quests\jobs, and dont really want to replay everything. im 25lvl now and still didnt touch main story act with rogue(maybe would be 40lvl after this act, dunno)

Edited by Voland44

10 minutes ago, sent_16 said:

maybe try reloading to a save file before the glitch? there's not really any way to do it other than that. You need to finish and get each ending for the platinum

sadly i dont making manual saves during every mission. honestly its few days later of side-quests i understand thats im waiting for a call too long, and discovered this is common bug

and question wasnt about platinum. ofc i can restart and rush through main strory only. question is it possible to complete all side-content(which is needed for trophy) at my current "main story stuck" state?

11 hours ago, Voland44 said:

sadly i dont making manual saves during every mission. honestly its few days later of side-quests i understand thats im waiting for a call too long, and discovered this is common bug

and question wasnt about platinum. ofc i can restart and rush through main strory only. question is it possible to complete all side-content(which is needed for trophy) at my current "main story stuck" state?

Try driving around with a car while skipping days (12-24h) every 100 m you pass. It can take a lot of days to pass before someone calls you.

If this doesn't work, travel back to your apartment and sleep in the bed.

Also, to answer your question, it is possible. Check my trophy order in Cyberpunk, I was doing everything before progressing the story usually. I managed to do everything else before finishing the main story line

Edited by Erkawest
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Erkawest said:

Also, to answer your question, it is possible. Check my trophy order in Cyberpunk, I was doing everything before progressing the story usually. I managed to do everything else before finishing the main story line

thx! thats all i need to know. i hope they patched this bug with next update, though

1 hour ago, Erkawest said:

Try driving around with a car while skipping days (12-24h) every 100 m you pass. It can take a lot of days to pass before someone calls you.

If this doesn't work, travel back to your apartment and sleep in the bed.

im tried pretty much everything... dunno, for now i will wait

9 minutes ago, Erkawest said:

Then check if you have some unanswered texts from him or something, usually there is a choice to reply

yeah, i checked all meseges as well. maybe last one from him really bugged but i cant do with it anything

tbh when i tried to wait for him, messing with time-travel - i went through new 4-5 dialogues with Judy :)

1 hour ago, Voland44 said:

yeah, i checked all meseges as well. maybe last one from him really bugged but i cant do with it anything

tbh when i tried to wait for him, messing with time-travel - i went through new 4-5 dialogues with Judy :)

I had the same problem with Takemura. The think that fixed it was to make manual save close the game application then reload the save skip time once 23 hours then another time skip for 3 hours and after a couple of minutes while walking he called.

33 minutes ago, stamate_26 said:

I had the same problem with Takemura. The think that fixed it was to make manual save close the game application then reload the save skip time once 23 hours then another time skip for 3 hours and after a couple of minutes while walking he called.

you mean quick save doesnt work like that? its kinda manual too)

upd. done that with exactly manual save, and didnt worked too. tbh there really no any solid workaround, i mean i saw there like 10 different of them. looks like my only workaround is replaying whole story :C

Edited by Voland44

8 hours ago, Voland44 said:

you mean quick save doesnt work like that? its kinda manual too)

upd. done that with exactly manual save, and didnt worked too. tbh there really no any solid workaround, i mean i saw there like 10 different of them. looks like my only workaround is replaying whole story :C

Too bad it didn't work for you this problem is known for steam version and did that like someone write for the steam version and worked for me on PS4.