The Walking Dead Game Season 2 Details + Reveal Trailer

Goro

Clementine Confirmed as Playable in The Walking Dead: Season 2

As expected, Telltale has revealed the first concrete details about The Walking Dead: The Game’s second season. Season two will be released “later this year” on PC/Mac, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and iOS “with additional platforms to be announced.”

According to Telltale, season two “will continue the story of Clementine, a young girl orphaned at the outset of the undead apocalypse, now left to her own devices to seek safety and survive in a world gone mad. Now assuming the role of an ordinary child, players will struggle to outwit both the dead and the living in situations that will test their morals and control the flow of the story through their decisions and actions.”

The Walking Dead’s second season will include five episodes in all and run through 2014. On PC, a Season Pass will save players 10% and is currently available for pre-order on Steam for $22.49.

“The terrifying nature of Robert Kirkman’s world has allowed Telltale to push the boundaries of interactive drama in video games to a place that has had fans anxious to know what will happen next in this series,” said Telltale CEO Dan Connors. “Today we can finally lift the veil, albeit only a little, on how this story will continue, and we’ll soon be putting players in the shoes of a lead role that will challenge their expectations of how to survive in a world where no one can be trusted.”

Edited by Goro

Looking forward to this! If Clem is the main character, I am a bit concerned. I don't think I can stand to see her die if I were to fail an event.

Somehow agree to this but I somehow think it's right for Clem to be the main Character... ^_^

• Like 1

Played through Season One on the PC but just rebought a physical copy (like I always wanted) on the PS3 the other day when I saw it for ten bucks at Gamestop.

I don't have any other interesting Halloween plans, so maybe I'll marathon it this weekend on honor of Season Two and the holiday. :)

Edited by Dreakon139