I think amazon goofed

Taliesin_2943

10 minutes ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

So I pre-ordered hitman 3 when it first dropped and up till midnight it was all set then clock hits 12:01 and amazon no longer has any stock of it and my order will now ship end of March?

Amazon used to be great with game preorders for years, but they've really gone downhill the last two or so years.  The last couple games I've preordered through them were over a week late at minimum.  Its ridiculous.

Same thing happened to me. I pre-ordered a copy for PS5 like a month ago through Amazon because I don't really want to leave my house to go find a copy. Got an email earlier that said it wasn't gonna ship till Mid-February or March?! I cancelled my pre-order immediately lol, fuck all of that. I'll try my luck at Gamestop and just hope all the PS5 versions aren't already pre-ordered up. If all else fails I'll just grab it at Wal-Mart, they always seem to have the games I'm looking for when Gamestop fails me, gotta find it the old fashion way I suppose lol. 

1 minute ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

I'm one of the unfortunate ones my internet is my cellphone hotspot and it is slow

I live in a rural area, it's either really expensive and unreliable satellite or a cellphone hotspot for me.  I'm forced to use the hotspot if I want to play anything in multiplayer because the satellite ping is ridiculous.  The satellite they throttle if more than 100gb is used in a given month, even though its unlimited.  I know exactly how you feel.

13 minutes ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

I'm one of the unfortunate ones my internet is my cellphone hotspot and it is slow

damn - maybe try Getting on the chat with Amazon and finding out what’s happening then? I’ve generally found them to be pretty helpful and decent to deal with - good luck!

2 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

damn - maybe try Getting on the chat with Amazon and finding out what’s happening then? I’ve generally found them to be pretty helpful and decent to deal with - good luck!

I tried once I saw it but I got a guy who 8 don't think knows good english kept repeating to wait few days check again might fix date to ship so I'll just give it a few days maybe it's just a glitch in the system a day person can manage

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Snake2410 said:

I live in a rural area, it's either really expensive and unreliable satellite or a cellphone hotspot for me.  I'm forced to use the hotspot if I want to play anything in multiplayer because the satellite ping is ridiculous.  The satellite they throttle if more than 100gb is used in a given month, even though its unlimited.  I know exactly how you feel.

Lol I have that same issue I live out in the sticksat the bottom of a hill surrounded by trees so regular internet just isn't it here