Expert Secret Keeper Count Off

BeesTrophies

Hello!

i encountered a little something while cleaning up the lanterns last night that I thought I’d pass on in case I’m not the only one it happens too. Hopefully I can prevent someone from having a slight panic. 

After clearing all 4 areas of the glowing/lights I was still missing the Expert Secret Keeper (45 lanterns) trophy. No worries, I started to back track and make my way to other plateaus to grab the remaining ones. On my way I counted the ones that are shown as completed when you’re in your “sonar” mode. I noticed I only needed four more. I found a few small ones (from chasing the cluster of butterflies and lighting the tiered lights) and the trophy didn’t pop. I did 7 more for a total of 11 before the trophy finally popped. I recounted all the marked ones again making my way up to the mountain plateau and I did indeed only have 4 missing from that count to total 45 (8 in the forest, 10 in both the second and third plateaus then 13 in the mountain)

Even removing the the 2 I counted in the “mainland” (small area before the forest) I should have only needed 6 more not 11. Needless to say I’m happy the trophy popped but wanted to pass this info along in case it happens to someone else. So just keep finding lanterns it will eventually pop. I was also playing the PS5 version. 

Cheers!  

PS: semi relevant to the trophy. I found the “sonar” would bug out a bit sometimes and stop highlighting glows. For example I’d be on a tall building see a glow and start gliding towards it with the sonar still active and suddenly it would stop showing all the glows and lantern symbols. Had to stand still for a couple seconds with it off before hitting triangle again and it resetting itself.