PSNprofiles backlog possibility?

As the title says, is there a possibility for backlogs on PSNprofiles?

When making a session for getting certain trophies you an select the trophies you are hunting for, is there an option to do this for yourself on here? I think this feature will help people organize their trophies a bit more, well at least for me though. If this is absolutely not possible is there a great alternative?

I'm sorry if I posted this wrong, I think it was feedback since it is actually something great for the future on PSNprofiles.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, GraniteSnake said:

Not officially no, but this very dedicated user has made his own script which has what your looking for, as well as a bunch of other upgrades to the site in general!

Mod literally deleted the comment I made on this thread. I guess that shows enough.

5 hours ago, OutcasMan48 said:

What about show the next close trophies to be unlocked on the site? Xbox one has this feature but not PS4.

This idea is dependent on the PS4, not way this site could read your save file and give you your progress to unlock a certain trophy. 

On 20-1-2021 at 7:35 PM, LoveInHell said:

Mod literally deleted the comment I made on this thread. I guess that shows enough.

On 20-1-2021 at 7:35 PM, LoveInHell said:

Thanks I got this, and it actually does the thing I was looking for! 

On 20/01/2021 at 11:13 AM, GraniteSnake said:

Not officially no, but this very dedicated user has made his own script which has what your looking for, as well as a bunch of other upgrades to the site in general!

I can vouch that this is the best addition to this site, I use the list feature all the time. 

• Like 1