Missing 1 confetti in The Desert

Monk256

I've played through the level possibly 5/6 times now, 100% of everything else but stuck missing a single confetti, I can't see anywhere it could be, has anybody else had this problem on this level? I can't find any answers online so it at least doesn't seem a common issue.

I really don't want to have to restart my playthrough because I'm at 97% overall, but unless I can find a solution to this, it's going to be the fastest way for me to get the 100% trophy.

34 minutes ago, Monk256 said:

I've played through the level possibly 5/6 times now, 100% of everything else but stuck missing a single confetti, I can't see anywhere it could be, has anybody else had this problem on this level? I can't find any answers online so it at least doesn't seem a common issue.

I really don't want to have to restart my playthrough because I'm at 97% overall, but unless I can find a solution to this, it's going to be the fastest way for me to get the 100% trophy.

yeah you are def going to have to watch a 100% guide for that level and don't skip the video. This happened a couple of times to me and it mega sucks

23 hours ago, Dr_Mayus said:

Best bet is find a walkthrough on youtube and just follow it step by step. That sucks to do but it might help you find it.

22 hours ago, NOWITSREYNTIME17 said:

yeah you are def going to have to watch a 100% guide for that level and don't skip the video. This happened a couple of times to me and it mega sucks

Thanks for the replies, I had a quick look for those but all I could see was videos that claimed to be 100% but would skip between sections/collectibles. I'll go back and try and find some more videos.

2 hours ago, Monk256 said:

Thanks for the replies, I had a quick look for those but all I could see was videos that claimed to be 100% but would skip between sections/collectibles. I'll go back and try and find some more videos.

here, I'll share the playlist I used for the game. It was very helpful imo. 

hqdefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEXCOADEI4CSFryq4

Okay actually rewatching these videos, it really only shows certain hidden confetti so it might not be as helpful as I thought

Edited by NOWITSREYNTIME17

Like the others said, your best bet would be a 100% guide. I was very lucky that the confetti I missed were hidden in the beginning of the level. I'm sorry I can't give you the guide I used, because it has been years ago sinci I completed this game.

I wish you the best of luck and hope you'll find the missing confetti quick.

• 4 weeks later...

hey thanks all for the links etc

turns out something had glitched but I managed to get it to pop in the end. I believe (hard to know for sure) that the single confetti was in the stacked cards you fly through during the final part of the level, but this is just a guess, because there was no on-screen notification that I picked up a confetti, but I didn't have it before I started that section, and when I went to restart the level again, it was 100% ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• 3 months later...
On 16/02/2021 at 1:41 PM, Monk256 said:

hey thanks all for the links etc

turns out something had glitched but I managed to get it to pop in the end. I believe (hard to know for sure) that the single confetti was in the stacked cards you fly through during the final part of the level, but this is just a guess, because there was no on-screen notification that I picked up a confetti, but I didn't have it before I started that section, and when I went to restart the level again, it was 100% ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Similar thing happened to me in this level. The game showed that I miss a couple confettis (2 or 3) but it's turned out that I had all of them...It just didn't count on my first attempt. During the second playthrough and not long after I've started it showed that I have all of them. I think those cards can be glitchy either ones at the start or in the end of the Desert.