Weird Autopop!

How does auto pop for this game work?  

• i played the game using an EU disc on PS4 and got the platinum trophy about 2 months ago. ( I didn’t upload my save) 
  • I deleted the game and the save data
  • recently got the Ultimate edition (Na version) for PS4 and PS5
  • replayed the game on PS4 and reached 97% then uploaded the save using the main menu of the game.
  • Started the PS5 VERSION and downloaded the save (with 97% completion and no NG+)
  • all trophies popped including the platinum.

I guess it doesn’t depend on my save file?! Or what?

The real question is can i do this with Spider man Remastered as i don’t have my save data as well but i earned the platinum awhile ago?

here is the image of the platinum popping on the main menu with save file saying 97% and no ng+ completion.RPAgU8E.jpg?2

Edited by MohandGamer7
  • Like 1

I can 100% confirm that you will get all trophies (except the 5 new trophies and NG+) on the remastered version of Spider man 2018 and Miles Morales by just downloading any save data (uploaded from the ps4 version first) even if it’s sitting at 0% and even if you don’t have any trophies from the ps4 version.

2AtMPbP.jpg

In Conclusion: you can autopop all trophies but 5 and NG+ Trophies (if you don’t have them) for the remastered version, and all trophies on miles morales by downloading any save file

• it can be new (0%) or old save, it doesn’t matter
  • you don’t need to have the trophies on the ps4 version to unlock them on ps5.
Edited by MohandGamer7
  • Like 2

On 2021-01-24 at 4:45 PM, Johnnybaz85 said:

So as long as you have a PS4 Save file for Spiderman 2018, regardless of completion and whether you have any trophies on it, you automatically get all trophies on the PS5 if you download that PS4 save file?

Correction: you must have the trophies earned from the ps4 version, after that you can upload any save file (if you lost your completed save) and download it on the PS5 version, any trophies your have from the ps4 version will pop on the PS5. 

so it’s like autopop is tight to your trophies earned from the ps4 version and NOT your save file. However, you still need to upload and download a save file.

Edited by MohandGamer7
  • Like 1

Understood and thanks for the clarification. I somehow lost my PS4 Save data file ( 32% completion ) which i thought was on a USB.

After getting Spider man Remastered as part of Miles Morale ultimate Edition, i just went on to get the trophies the usual way, bit of a grind but what a stellar game indeed!

• 2 weeks later...
On 07/02/2021 at 1:57 AM, Spike_Hostile17 said:

The autopop also works the other way around ? I mean, if you platinumed the PS5 version and later start the PS4 version (on your ps5), do the trophies also pop instantly ? Or it only works from PS4 to PS5 ?

I don’t think it’s possible at the moment, as there’s no option to upload a save file on the PS5 version to their “cloud”. You can only hover over an empty file on PS5 and press R1 to download a PS4 save or hover over a save file on PS4 and press R1 to upload. 

• 2 weeks later...

Some of the Remastered games remastered dlc list trophies will also pop too, but I believe those ARE actually tied to your save file because they don't pop for everyone.  Benchmarks, gadget upgrades, and Ultimate rank in a Taskmastet challenge all autopopped for me once I uploaded a PS4 save with them done and downloaded it to the PS5 game.  100 hit combo and Untouchable Spider-Man were the only two remaster trophies I actually had to do.

Edited by Snake2410
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
On 2021-01-26 at 3:57 PM, MohandGamer7 said:

Correction: you must have the trophies earned from the ps4 version, after that you can upload any save file (if you lost your completed save) and download it on the PS5 version, any trophies your have from the ps4 version will pop on the PS5. 

so it’s like autopop is tight to your trophies earned from the ps4 version and NOT your save file. However, you still need to upload and download a save file.

Ok, so I have all 64 trophies from Spider-Man (PS4). But I lost my 100% save and only have one with 28%~. You’re saying as long as I upload my save in-game I’ll get all 64 trophies and will only have to obtain the 5 newly added ones?

Same thing with Spider-Man: Miles Morales?

——————

If so, that’s great. I haven’t lost many saves, but the ones I have hurt the most. My Arkham Knight 240% save, my Spider-Man save, and my Minecraft world I had put so much time into. For Spider-Man I’d have to work my way through the story again to get all gadgets that way I’d only have to unlock the 100 Combo & Completing a Base without taking damage!

On 2021-09-23 at 5:53 PM, TheDirePhantom said:

I can't get my ps4 save to upload onto the ps5 version can someone help?

Are you getting an error code? What steps are you doing?

11 hours ago, OmegaRejectz said:

Ok, so I have all 64 trophies from Spider-Man (PS4). But I lost my 100% save and only have one with 28%~. You’re saying as long as I upload my save in-game I’ll get all 64 trophies and will only have to obtain the 5 newly added ones?

You will only autopop the base trophies you already earned on spider man 2018 version (base game and not dlcs). For dlcs, it has to be tight to the save file you uploaded so if the 28% save is from the dlcs you will only autopop the trophies tight to you save file. 
For Miles Morales, all you have to do is upload any save file and the trophies should pop up assuming you already earned them on the ps4 version.

Edited by MohandGamer7
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, MohandGamer7 said:

You will only autopop the base trophies you already earned on spider man 2018 version (base game and not dlcs). For dlcs, it has to be tight to the save file you uploaded so if the 28% save is from the dlcs you will only autopop the trophies tight to you save file. 
For Miles Morales, all you have to do is upload any save file and the trophies should pop up assuming you already earned them on the ps4 version.

Sweet! 

Luckily my save has DLC 2 & 3 completed, I just need to recomplete DLC 1. Just need to get my DLC working again -_-

Oh, and NG+ Ultimate… damnit

Edited by OmegaRejectz

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
On 9/30/2021 at 8:37 AM, MohandGamer7 said:

So as long as I don't do that they won't auto-pop, right? I don't want any auto-pops on my list if and when I get a PS5.

• 5 months later...
On 5/12/2023 at 4:10 AM, MrTacoNinja said:

So as long as I don't do that they won't auto-pop, right? I don't want any auto-pops on my list if and when I get a PS5.

I have a question: Should the account have obtained trophies in the PlayStation 4 version? For AutoPop to work? Because I tested it on my second account, no trophy popped because I did not get platinum in the PlayStation 4 version.

7 hours ago, Black_88_Angel said:

I have a question: Should the account have obtained trophies in the PlayStation 4 version? For AutoPop to work? Because I tested it on my second account, no trophy popped because I did not get platinum in the PlayStation 4 version.

I guess it works based off transferring your saved game data from the PS4 to the PS5. I mean honestly I don't know. I've never done it and never will.