How many Ambrosia, Chests Tartaros Pits do you need to upgrade everything?

Quink666

Just now, Tarsier182 said:

All the chests but only the pits needed in the story, I also had a little left over to master perk it twice.

Damn that sucks, Was really hoping you didnt need to open every single chest to upgrade everything. That's insane. there are 100s of them and all are tedious with booring puzzles.

6 minutes ago, Quink666 said:

Damn that sucks, Was really hoping you didnt need to open every single chest to upgrade everything. That's insane. there are 100s of them and all are tedious with booring puzzles.

At least you don't have to deal with all the puzzles in the pits, you do need to clear all 10 vault pits and 10 hard pits for hermes task board though ^^

Edited by Tarsier182
  • Like 1

you do not need to open all chests...you also will get a bunch of shards for upgrading by completing some of the Hermes tasks...i still had plenty leftover when i had completed the game...chest that have armor displayed on their icon get you armor shards...and the chests that have the axe displayed on the icon get you weapon shards...

*also the Ubi challenges also give out Zeus Bolts and shards and stuff as well...

Edited by sword_of_omens
  • Like 2

Utilizing Hermes' task board and the Ubisoft Connect challenges, you probably need somewhere between 50-75% of all chests. The more challenges you do, the fewer chests of course. To the best of my ability to find everything, I believe I got 100% in Hermes' and Aphrodite's zones, 90% in Ares, 75-80% in Hephaistos, <60% in Athena, and probably not even 25% in Zeus' zones.

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

So you don't need to complete all the Vaults of Tartaros? I think Hermes board has one for getting all the lava shards or something. That's a relief. 

EDIT: I can confirm, you only need to do the Arena Vaults for the molten shards (Hermes board task). 

Edited by graffiX_13
  • Like 1