Zealot Levels

Hi Guys,

Just had a few mins before I went to bed and thought “now that im Level 120/130 I’ll go and smash one of those recommended level 90 Zealots”. 

so I went to Eorforwine and started the battle. Says her level is 173 and she hits mega hard. Is that right? Do zealots scale with the player? It annoyed me a bit considering it says 90+ (Writing in green on the order page) 

also, I made the choice for Zealots to find me, yet they never have. Seems to be the opposite, they go in every direction except to me. 

seems odd to me. Anyone else experienced this?

cheers. 

10 minutes ago, xxSuikodeNxx said:

Hi Guys,

Just had a few mins before I went to bed and thought “now that im Level 120/130 I’ll go and smash one of those recommended level 90 Zealots”. 

so I went to Eorforwine and started the battle. Says her level is 173 and she hits mega hard. Is that right? Do zealots scale with the player? It annoyed me a bit considering it says 90+ (Writing in green on the order page) 

also, I made the choice for Zealots to find me, yet they never have. Seems to be the opposite, they go in every direction except to me. 

seems odd to me. Anyone else experienced this?

cheers. 

If your referring to the wondering knights you can cheese those if you have the ability to toss thrown projectiles back at the throwers I forget the name but it's damn useful and kinda funny. I did all of the knights with it waaaaaay underleveled just keeping my distance so they threw stuff at me then I'd just catch it and toss it back for massive damage cause there weapons scaled to there level and up so they end up hurting themselves and if u get good at pulling off that move you can pretty much never take damage from them 

9 hours ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

If your referring to the wondering knights you can cheese those if you have the ability to toss thrown projectiles back at the throwers I forget the name but it's damn useful and kinda funny. I did all of the knights with it waaaaaay underleveled just keeping my distance so they threw stuff at me then I'd just catch it and toss it back for massive damage cause there weapons scaled to there level and up so they end up hurting themselves and if u get good at pulling off that move you can pretty much never take damage from them 

Yeah so I was level 140 when I started playing just now. I had 33 skill points and low and behold, that equals 173. So I upgraded and then had no trouble. 

I also got that throw back projectiles and tried it on Eorforwine. It took like 23 health off of her and knocked her over but because I was so far away, I could capitalise. Have they nerfed it with this update? Everyone seems to think it was a zealot decimator but I could have sneezed on her and done more damage. 

cheers

3 minutes ago, xxSuikodeNxx said:

Yeah so I was level 140 when I started playing just now. I had 33 skill points and low and behold, that equals 173. So I upgraded and then had no trouble. 

I also got that throw back projectiles and tried it on Eorforwine. It took like 23 health off of her and knocked her over but because I was so far away, I could capitalise. Have they nerfed it with this update? Everyone seems to think it was a zealot decimator but I could have sneezed on her and done more damage. 

cheers

Early on it may not do massive damage but it will get you the kill with next to no damage to yourself thus giving you the extra exp for the kill. But yeah they may have nerfed it Abit I remember using it early on and while not a massive damage producer to the stronger zealots it still produced a noticable amount. There's also the fact some enemies are stronger defended against certain things like some don't take much damage from the spear but the bombs do nice damage or the fire bombs or the poison bombs it's trial and error but it will take down the zealots Eve if nerfed cause at a distance they will just keep throwing stuff at u u can return to damage them while u sent getting hit at all

Now the fun part is avoiding random enemies who stroll up and de ide it's fun to fight you while your fighting a zealot lol