Really expensive 100%?

xIRockyRock

40 minutes ago, TrueMrBubbles said:

So if I want the hit man 3 list at 100% I need to buy hitman 1 and 2 or how does it work? I'm not interested in the lists without platinum. Can somebody explain? 

Platinum trophy you can pop normally. But if you want full 100% completion of trophies you need to secure deluxe/golden/etc copies of Hitman 1 and 2, or buy legacy map pack for Hitman 3.

Some of you might have already forgotten, but Hitman 1 was free in PS+ some time ago. Check your library, you may have it and not even realize that! The PS+ basic version somehow got upgraded to deluxe with Patient Zero available for me when I installed Hitman 3 (yay!).

1 hour ago, NarcissusBaz said:

Platinum trophy you can pop normally. But if you want full 100% completion of trophies you need to secure deluxe/golden/etc copies of Hitman 1 and 2, or buy legacy map pack for Hitman 3.

Some of you might have already forgotten, but Hitman 1 was free in PS+ some time ago. Check your library, you may have it and not even realize that! The PS+ basic version somehow got upgraded to deluxe with Patient Zero available for me when I installed Hitman 3 (yay!).

The PS+ version of Hitman 1 is GOTY edition. It includes everything needed for 100%.

2 hours ago, emre0503 said:

I don't understand anything rn...

I just started the game and I have all levels unlocked, also those from Hitman, Hitman 2 and Hitman 2 Expansion. Can't I get the trophies by playing those levels?

obviously you already bought Hitman 1 and 2 someday, that’s why you can play these maps.

For people starting with part 3, it’s not included or shouldn’t be.

Edited by xIRockyRock

On 21.1.2021 at 6:23 PM, xIRockyRock said:

obviously you already bought Hitman 1 and 2 someday, that’s why you can play these maps.

For people starting with part 3, it’s not included or shouldn’t be.

Well I figured it out now:

(I don't have the license for H1 and HII)

You can play the levels for free, all the levels from the whole Trilogy. But if you wanna play the campaign of H1 and H2, you gotta pay.

On 21/01/2021 at 1:40 AM, Denvirus said:

Was this thread just made to complain about a game most of you have never played before? The Devs are allowing you to use all the new features of the new game in the old map. The two old games on sale cost about the same as an average DLC or even less, just bought both for under $30. What the devs did is fantastic, and if that ruins your desire to grab this game for trophies, then that's okay, but no need to come here to complain.

I get that all of these comments have left you butt-hurt and distraught, i mean, people having a negative opinion about a game or game feature that is contradictory to yours is an absolute scandal and simply mustn't be tolerated. I'm glad you stepped in here and said something because, whoa, we can't have this kind of unchecked posting can we? What if it destroys your own enjoyment of the game? what if they never make another game again because people had a problem here? ?

All jokes aside - it's still an objectively expensive situation if Hitman 3 is your first entry into the franchise and the previous games aren't on sale. I think the idea of having content from the previous 2 games transplanted into Hitman 3 is a fantastic idea and something other companies could learn from, it's just really poorly executed on their end where new players are concerned.

• Like 3

I found that I already had Hitman 1 GOTY edition from PS+ ( February 2019 ), but before I didn't notice and saw disk copies go for pretty cheap.

For Hitman 2 I saw it was on PSNow, you might be able to use a PSNow free trial to download it and then get the maps that way (that's how I did it but not on the free trial). Although seems you'll still have to buy the Hitman 2 DLC.