A new hero trophy help

So I just got to the premium adventure and there's still a lot of my part time hero that shows up with ?? Marks. Should I just play through the final dungeon and things will open up, or is there an easy way to 300 for the part time hero trophy?

Edit: Missing Persons and Finding Items requests helped pushed me over 300! Platinum is getting closer!

Edited by MyNameIs_Rainman
I'm a dummy

6 hours ago, NanaCheese94 said:

You're gonna have to grind out some kills doing bounty hunting quests. Those gradually unlock once you finish them.

Here's a good guide for that https://brightrockmedia.com/2020/12/14/yakuza-like-a-dragon-takedowns/

Yeah I ended up doing a few, and got real close once I finished the 5 missing people requests. Ended up getting the trophy after doing a handful of fetch item requests, the one that started with the smoke bomb or smoke ball, and then after that the next 7 or so I already had the items so I ended up nabbing the trophy quicker than I thought! Just the karts, movies and last honk honk and ill have the shiny plat! Appreciate the link though, hopefully that can help others too.

• Like 1