MAUSZX

One month later the game is empty.

17 posts in this topic

RN I can't find 1 game. 

Is been weeks and I can't find Last worm standing matches. 

Go for the platinum now or don't even try. 

The game is a lot less populated that's for sure, but I'm still able to find LWS games, so the problem may be on your end. Anyway some of the trophies are bugged. Can't even get the platinum because reaching level 50 didn't pop my trophy for some reason.. Just hoping for a fix or more levels now.

European servers are still pretty populated. Deathmatch regularly has a nearly full lobby everytime, and LWS is normally has around 10-12 players in it. It takes about a minute to find a load a deathmatch game, and a couple to find LWS.

The way I'm going about it is to just log-in and do the daily challenges ASAP (I'm on around 30) and levelling up the rarer weapons in this process at the sane time. Fortunately, I got the two win trophies for both game modes really quickly.

Yes European servers are still playable. During the day there are full lobbys.

In the early morning you witness longer times to find a match (15 people in a 32 lobby). 

On 1/20/2021 at 11:09 PM, MAUSZX said:

RN I can't find 1 game. 

Is been weeks and I can't find Last worm standing matches. 

Go for the platinum now or don't even try. 

I started the game yesterday and there is still a lot of lobbies for Deathmatch. Last worm standing takes a while now and their is barely any people in the lobbies,bu their still is.It makes it easier to get last worm standing trophy 

I played this game a lot at launch and thought I’d keep coming back to it between games to break up the level 50 grind. 

Jumped back on and it’s so dead. 

Idk what you are talking about

2 hours ago, Yokimoto said:

I played this game a lot at launch and thought I’d keep coming back to it between games to break up the level 50 grind. 

Jumped back on and it’s so dead. 

My brother's been playing for the past 7h or so and the lobbies are full. They've been full yesterday as well 

I've noticed that if I play I normally match with the same handful of people all night and sometimes it takes a while to get games now compared to when it launched.

The game needs few more maps and some additional support to keep the players. I had weird bug where needed to restart the whole game if i leave it idle in main menu for more than 5 minutes.

Had some fun going for the plat tho.

Edited by MeltedDreams1

The game devs announced a new map coming soon, frankly from Twitter and Discord people want a money event so they can get the platinum and move on. 

How is the game? It's still alive enough to get the plat without problems? And are there any bugged or glitched trophies?

On 20/09/2021 at 2:58 PM, Clennx said:

How is the game? It's still alive enough to get the plat without problems? And are there any bugged or glitched trophies?

I played and earned the platinum last December.  It was definitely a slog as an 100 hour multiplayer.  If you're playing on PS5 I'd advise against it since some trophies are bugged and have been since launch unfortunately.

On 9/20/2021 at 8:58 AM, Clennx said:

I am having 0 issues finding games by searching all servers.

On 10/8/2021 at 2:27 PM, King113hit said:

How many do you need to start a match up?

Are you looking to boost or just play?

Honestly if you are looking to boost i would advise against that. I tried it once and it is near impossible. The amount of time you waste trying to get into a boosting match you could easily play 10 or 15 legit matches on your own.

On 10/10/2021 at 8:05 AM, Dr_Mayus said:

Are you looking to boost or just play?

Honestly if you are looking to boost i would advise against that. I tried it once and it is near impossible. The amount of time you waste trying to get into a boosting match you could easily play 10 or 15 legit matches on your own.

I was wondering in case it was dead but I'm playing now and it's not too bad. In till you keep coming in 2nd SMH

6 minutes ago, King113hit said:

I was wondering in case it was dead but I'm playing now and it's not too bad. In till you keep coming in 2nd SMH

My daily challenge today was to place 1st in deathmatch. After like 30 attempts and getting 2nd and 3rd i finally got it 😁