Assassin's Creed Valhalla (Cross-Save Platinum PS4 to PS5)

Cymro-MJ

Hi all,

Apologies if there's another thread on this elsewhere but I've got an issue with the PS5 version of the game which I installed last night following my AC Valhalla platinum on PS4.

So I was made aware that the cross save progression was transferrable from PS4 to PS5 and as of 26th November 2020 it was then possible to sync your trophies between both consoles. As I was already 40/50% through the game at that point I decided to hold off. I wanted to finish the game on PS4 first to ensure what I thought would be a smooth transition of trophies.

Anyway, back to the point..  I got the plat last night on PS4. Downloaded the PS5 version overnight, loaded a cloud save and fast travelled to Venonis to kill a couple of guards, as that seems to trigger the trophy pops. So I kill them and watch a spree of trophies pop in. Except there's one problem, it stopped at 79% and I'm missing 7 trophies that I'd already earned on PS4.

These include..

The Suthsexe arc, the Prophecy storyline, the Order of Ancients, Skadi's Hobby, Silent Viking, Completionist All The Way, and Orlog Champion.

Assuming this is a bug, but is there a way of getting these trophies to pop? I spent 160hrs plus playing this game and completing it to 100%. There's no way I'm going back and doing it all over again. If anyone else has experienced similar, and I'm sure some of you have. Please let me know if there's a fix or do I have to hold out for some sort of patch update from Ubisoft..

Thanks in advance!

Edited by MatthewJAli

Not a bug, those trophies are well documented in the forums on here for valhalla. It sucks but you will have to load saves before unlocking these trophies on ps5 if you have them. Its the only way

Edited by Ac3dUd3-

Just now, Ac3dUd3- said:

Not a bug, those trophies are well documented in the forums on here for valhalla. It sucks but you will habe to load saves before unlocking these trophies on ps5 if you have them. Its the only way

So if I manage to load up a save which existed prior to completionist all the way.. I should be able to get it a second time on PS5?

I think I still have one from last night luckily, I have around 4/5 collectibles remaining in Hordafylke on that save, so fingers crossed the game will recognise I completed everything else on PS4 and will pop the trophy. As for the prophecy storyline trophy, does this mean I'd have to replay the game in it's entireity up to that point? That's a LOT of hours to put in!

34 minutes ago, MatthewJAli said:

So if I manage to load up a save which existed prior to completionist all the way.. I should be able to get it a second time on PS5?

I think I still have one from last night luckily, I have around 4/5 collectibles remaining in Hordafylke on that save, so fingers crossed the game will recognise I completed everything else on PS4 and will pop the trophy. As for the prophecy storyline trophy, does this mean I'd have to replay the game in it's entireity up to that point? That's a LOT of hours to put in!

Yes it will work if its just before the trigger. The big trophies i had to do as I had the same situation was the 2 arcs. Luckily I had saves for orlog and collectibles 

Edited by Ac3dUd3-

• 3 weeks later...

Just upgraded to PS5. Having saw the OG post I kept saves throughout the course of the PS4 playthough at key points. I had slightly different results. What didn't auto pop were the following:

Suthese Arc

Prophecy Arc

Old School Treasure Hunt

Completionist All The Way

Worthy

Flying Eivor

Order of the Ancients

Not sure about the Fish as i still don't have that on PS4.