Trophy Thoughts?

Seems like a similar list to the other games. Not sure how difficult 'Legend' or 'The Rock' will be. 

I have the first and third iterations of the game which were definitely fairly easy, I just lost interest and never finished them. Since I am trying to keep 100% rate on PS5, will definitely finish this one.

Edited by johnclark12

Looks very similar to years past where it gets a little grindy at the end, like for ‘Legend’ (nothing difficult, just grindy).

Agree, ‘The Rock’ could definitely be tricky if you have to complete every training with 3 stars.  In ME Supercross 2, I think it was 10 training challenges across 6 different skill types, and some of the skills trainings are much harder than others.  You only had to max out one training skill then which was very easy.

I was introduced to this series with PS Plus and have enjoyed it for what it is.  Not the deepest game, but it does the core gameplay well. 

Also, I am looking forward to seeing the graphics and gameplay improvements on the PS5.  It was already a sharp looking game on PS4.

13 minutes ago, arcanehornet_ said:

I said it when part 3 came out, and I’ll say it again. Who the hell asked for this!?

And how was there enough demand to make THREE sequels? Lol

I have to agree. The sport for one doesn't seem big enough to warrant a video game every single year. Also, not to be stereotypical, but the Supercross crowd doesn't come across to me as the video game type. Especially if it's the 59.99 price that new games typically release at.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, johnclark12 said:

I have to agree. The sport for one doesn't seem big enough to warrant a video game every single year. Also, not to be stereotypical, but the Supercross crowd doesn't come across to me as the video game type. Especially if it's the 59.99 price that new games typically release at.

I wouldn’t pay anything near full price but the first one was one of the better PS Plus titles we received that year. 

It must be popular/profitable enough or else they would not keep releasing.

I am a little surprised too as it is a niche game - and they have a lot of Motocross games also saturating the market.  But they can re-use a lot of the game mechanics and licensing between them so costs should not be outrageous.

Edited by djb5f
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, djb5f said:

I wouldn’t pay anything near full price but the first one was one of the better PS Plus titles we received that year. 

It most be popular/profitable enough or else they would not keep releasing.  

The third edition is still $59.99 to this day on the US Store. Pre-orders for 4 are also $59.99.

Just now, sepheroithisgod said:

I remember playing the one of PS+ and questioning why I even bothered lol

Have these games actually made improvements? Seems like a yearly rehash from a glance.

They generally do make improvements to the game modes and mechanics of riding the bike. The first edition was very very easy but the latest edition makes it more difficult to master all of the jumps. Plus they just keep adding to the main career mode in the game. The track editor also sees improvements. So they definitely do things unlike Madden ?

1 minute ago, sepheroithisgod said:

I remember playing the one of PS+ and questioning why I even bothered lol

Have these games actually made improvements? Seems like a yearly rehash from a glance.

Largely remain the same like many annual sports titles. Some incremental improvements year to year like the addition of the Compound free roam or the training skills contests.  I only played 1 and 2 but 2 added content.

2 minutes ago, johnclark12 said:

The third edition is still $59.99 to this day on the US Store. Pre-orders for 4 are also $59.99.

They generally do make improvements to the game modes and mechanics of riding the bike. The first edition was very very easy but the latest edition makes it more difficult to master all of the jumps. Plus they just keep adding to the main career mode in the game. The track editor also sees improvements. So they definitely do things unlike Madden ?

The 3rd has been on sale pretty cheap digitally and physically.  I recently bought it for $15-$20 from Amazon.  I have not started yet as I still need to finish up 2.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Ashbo said:

Didnt play the one we got free on Plus as of yet, but have to say, I think the trophy tiles are pretty cool. Nice art style!

Monster energy super cross the official loading screen? If you ever do, make sure to do it on a 5 to cut back on the loading, as the times are brutal and frequent.

this looks like the gran turismo 5 of bike games with needing to complete all these challenges and events. Should be a solid challenge.

4 hours ago, arcanehornet_ said:

I said it when part 3 came out, and I’ll say it again. Who the hell asked for this!?

And how was there enough demand to make THREE sequels? Lol

I don't ask for them but I get them every year along with Ride and MXGP entries because they usually come out at the start of the year when there is nothing else new out. Plus I kinda enjoy them

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, hore said:

any info about whether there will be cross buy and/or save transfer?

According to Milestone srl it does not appear that the game will be cross-buy. When checking out on PSN, you must specifically pick whether you want the PS5 or PS4 edition of the game.

I have no idea about save transfer though. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, JENS1982 said:

Es zocken doch schon Welche!

There are already some gambling!

I believe if you bought the deluxe edition you got early access.

4 minutes ago, KingGampe said:

how is this Game? hard or easy?

Basing it off of the first 3 games in the series, it will be easy.

2 minutes ago, KingGampe said:

you dont have one of them platin and told me its easy. 1f602.png

Yes, me not having it is irrelevant to it being easy. I just quit playing them before I could finish them because they get repetitive. 

17 hours ago, KingGampe said:

how is this Game? hard or easy?

It should be relatively easy. Only difficult one could be The Rock depending on the type of challenges. Also having to ride around in circles in the compound is tedious as anything