Trophy Thoughts?

On 11.3.2021 at 7:06 PM, syn1905 said:

It sucks just like mxgp 2020 and ride 4. Milestone has fucked up all 3 of the franchises and I wont be buying them anymore.

MXGP was easy. But Ride 4 and this MESc4 is brocken shit. on very easy you have no chance to win!!! WTF

15 minutes ago, KingGampe said:

MXGP was easy. But Ride 4 and this MESc4 is brocken shit. on very easy you have no chance to win!!! WTF

ride 4 is harder because of the licenses, i'm stuck on getting the superbikes and endurance licenses.

As for MES4, i have built up all my abilities so far and i can't win a single race.

No unlimited rewinds anymore like before, this makes it more challenging.

But everytime i fall, i'm immediately in last position and this is with AI put on very easy

i tried changing bike setups, i even upgraded my custom bike, nothing seems to work for me to actually win a race. I hardly make it to the main event either

• Like 1

On 13/03/2021 at 8:26 PM, mika8276 said:

ride 4 is harder because of the licenses, i'm stuck on getting the superbikes and endurance licenses.

As for MES4, i have built up all my abilities so far and i can't win a single race.

No unlimited rewinds anymore like before, this makes it more challenging.

But everytime i fall, i'm immediately in last position and this is with AI put on very easy

i tried changing bike setups, i even upgraded my custom bike, nothing seems to work for me to actually win a race. I hardly make it to the main event either

This game is quite honestly terrible. Worst entry in the series

• Like 1

• 8 months later...