ShotgunSquirrel

Wrong trophies unlocked after transfer.

6 posts in this topic

Odd one. After my progression transfer had finally finished, all trophies I wad expecting to unlock did, except 1.

It didn't unlock my 'Finish all Challenges in Seberia'. It did, however, unlock 'Finish all Challenges in Hantu Port' that I never actually did in Hitman 2. No idea how that happened. 

Has this happened to anyone else and am I now screwed out of 100% because I can't redo any challenges?

Yes kind of. Almost every trophy unlocked except for 6. They belong to the 3 different sniper level. Which i actually finished, like everything else. But it seems, as if they were not installed and therefore not carried over. Which is weird, because i never deinstalled them. Strange...

5 minutes ago, Garcia4Fingers said:

Yes kind of. Almost every trophy unlocked except for 6. They belong to the 3 different sniper level. Which i actually finished, like everything else. But it seems, as if they were not installed and therefore not carried over. Which is weird, because i never deinstalled them. Strange...

The Sniper Assassin trophies for 1 million points and completing them as Silent Assassin are at least intended not to unlock since they are based on data the carry over progress can't or won't check.

Regarding sniper assassin mode trophies:

There are very few exceptions where the trophies/achievements will not automatically unlock. These are all related to earning a certain score/rating in a mission and are mostly related to the Sniper Assassin mode. To unlock those legacy trophies/achievements, all players will need to complete the requirements in HITMAN 3.

Source: IOI pre-launch post.

Yeah I had all the score/silent assassin trophies that I had to re-earn but, unfortunately, I can't unlock this trophy as all the challenges are listed as completed when my progress carried over and you can't re-complete challenges. 

13 hours ago, zadorvp said:

The Sniper Assassin trophies for 1 million points and completing them as Silent Assassin are at least intended not to unlock since they are based on data the carry over progress can't or won't check.

Oh thanks. Didnt know that.