[SUGGESTION] allow custom leaderboard

So my friend asked me to post this up.

A couple days ago i saw a post about Personalizing profiles with favorite trophies and whatnot, But my friend online had the idea of adding a custom leaderboard. So that you could compare you're self easier not only with you're friends but people not on you're friends list.

So It just seems like a way for more customization and add the sense of personality to you're page.

I bet some people would even pay for something like this, So a small fee could be added to the Premium membership cost. And it would probably add to the amount of people upgrading.

Thanks

P.S sorry about the poor presentation. playing Deep Black has my head in a twirl :(

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...

First of all sorry for my english.

My suggestion is about make custom leaderboards with your friends like the website "trueachievements", you can create your own leaderboard and add people, then you can compare your trophies etc.

Maybe this option is already available but I did not see it...

That's all.

Best regards !

• 1 year later...
10 minutes ago, TheYuriG said:

Suggested before, just like the timeline feature

I figured that my suggestion won't be really new but i never saw old ones before so i thought i would suggest and see what others think, some they say if we can compare trophies well we can but with only one friend and i'd like it to be with multiple but since those suggestions were old then i can say it may not happen :/

• 3 years later...