Double xp from Jan 28 to Feb 1 + new game mode

Blaul_Part

Double XP isnt gonna help that much. I already reached Level 50 and grinding the last missing coins to buy everything. Unless there will be no double Coin Event, the platinium trophy will be as long as before.

Quick Note added: 

When i reached Level 50, i had 20k missing coins to buy every item in the shop. Obviously, if you level faster, you will grind as long as before for the coins.

Edited by xIRockyRock

6 hours ago, xIRockyRock said:

Double XP isnt gonna help that much. I already reached Level 50 and grinding the last missing coins to buy everything. Unless there will be no double Coin Event, the platinium trophy will be as long as before.

Quick Note added: 

When i reached Level 50, i had 20k missing coins to buy every item in the shop. Obviously, if you level faster, you will grind as long as before for the coins.

I was under the impression that coins were tied to xp, but maybe I'm wrong about that.

15 hours ago, xIRockyRock said:

Quick Note added: 

Maybe I won't have that much coins to get if i use the double xp event to get to level 50 since I got to level 30 normally..... who knows.. maybe you will get double coins as well

is geared up glitched, i saw someone say that it was

Edited by baejacobs

1 hour ago, baejacobs said:

Maybe I won't have that much coins to get if i use the double xp event to get to level 50 since I got to level 30 normally..... who knows.. maybe you will get double coins as well

is geared up glitched, i saw someone say that it was

Yeah, I am grinding my last 5,5k Coins now. Unfortunately, the servers are that empty, I played 6 matches in 4 hours now... 

(My Region EU (Matchmaking set to auto))

Cant wait to finish the Game and can’t recommend anyone starting now, when going for Platinium.

I‘ll update here, when I‘m finished, if it’s glitched...

Edited by xIRockyRock

8 minutes ago, xIRockyRock said:

Yeah, I am grinding my last 5,5k Coins now. Unfortunately, the servers are that empty, I played 6 matches in 4 hours now... 

(My Region EU (Matchmaking set to auto))

Cant wait to finish the Game and can’t recommend anyone starting now, when going for Platinium.

I‘ll update here, when I‘m finished, if it’s glitched...

I thought it was a nice game for playstation plus and had fun with it but now i want to be done with it. Matches take forever for me too,,, and a lot of the matches that I do get have as little as seven people. I am from Europe with matchmaking set to auto too.

I am really afraid of the next patch, cause there are new levels and new stuff coming. If this will mandatory for platinium too, the grind will be impossible huge.

This is not the first game I played, platinium got harder or longer after patches.

So I am just grinding the shit out of this game, before 28th is coming.

Edited by xIRockyRock

I finally finished the grind and bought everything in the shop and can confirm Geared Up is glitch too...

I also equipped every single item one by one, and wearing a full outfit of cosmetics which are unlocked by levels, but nothing seems to help.

Well, I kind of achieved platinium now, let’s how they will fix the remaining glitched trophies soon. 

18 hours ago, xIRockyRock said:

I am really afraid of the next patch, cause there are new levels and new stuff coming. If this will mandatory for platinium too, the grind will be impossible huge.

That makes me kinda scared but I wonder where did you get that information from? Haven't read anything about new levels or items, for the coming update I mean

9 minutes ago, DaaneS97 said:

That makes me kinda scared but I wonder where did you get that information from? Haven't read anything about new levels or items, for the coming update I mean

Premium DLC and Seasonal Content (Roadmap February 2021). Of course I can’t confirm if there will be something new that will be mandatory, but better save than sorry.

• Like 1

i just did a match on team rumble and got 1700 player xp so maybe double xp has started ?

edit: im gonna go on last worm standing and max out time held for weapons and see if i get 1000 instead of 500

edit: i got 1000 for time held, there is double xp for weapons too

Edited by baejacobs
  • Like 3